Want to join a team with a mission to improve and save lives?
We continually look for motivated and skilled individuals who are interested in supporting our customers – healthcare professionals who use our products to help patients and their communities.
We currently have the following opportunity available - please contact us for more details!
Elekta is looking for a results-oriented HR Benefit Administrator to join our dynamic HR Team!
As a member of the HR Administration team, you will be responsible for assisting with the administration of all benefits and retirement programs, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and 401(k) plan. In addition, you will provide onboarding support to new employees and their managers as well as provide HRIS support.
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of U.S. Benefit offerings, be self-motivated, proactive and someone who strives to maintain high standards in their daily work.
This position will be based in the office located in Atlanta, GA when the office reopens.
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401k, paid Vacation and Holiday
- A wealth of additional benefits including Wellness Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Close knit company culture
- A flexible work environment work-life balance
- Administration of the employee North America benefit plans (U.S., Mexico, Canada), including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability plans, Section 125 and 129 Flexible Spending Plan, 401(k), and the Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Ensure the accuracy of all benefit enrollments in the HRIS to provide vendors with accurate eligibility information.
- Present the benefits portion of new hire orientation.
- Provide support to employees regarding benefits claim issues and plan changes. Act as process lead for U.S. Benefit Escalations.
- Monitor government regulations, legislation, and benefit trends. Perform quality checks of benefit-related data.
- Coordinate the annual Health Fair and Open Enrollment process: Deploy/administer the Company's Open Enrollment and Wellness programs, including non-discrimination testing, meeting coordination; Work closely with the Workday Admin team in connection with programming the HRIS system, testing, and supporting the carrier system integrations.
- Maintain the Benefit Activity Calendar to ensure all required government reporting activities are completed in a timely manner.
- Maintain relationships with health and retirement plan providers; Attend weekly meetings with vendors. Actively participate in the benefit plan renewal process; Attend meetings with the Management team to evaluate Company benefits and install approved new plans or changes to existing plans by working with our vendors to prepare announcement materials, plan summary documents, and other media for communicating plans to employees.
- Perform quality checks of benefit related data.
- Continuously strive to ensure employee understanding of benefit programs through generating and distributing informational communication and literature and maintaining current information on the intranet.
- Resolve employee issues related to benefit plans, claim resolutions, and escalate difficult or complex issues as needed.
- Responsible for all year end benefit data requirements for finalizing year end plans as needed.
- Maintain all 401(k) Plan Documents attend meetings as required. Respond to 401(k) inquiries from managers and employees relating to enrollments, plan changes and contribution amounts. Work closely with Payroll and manage the annual catch-up contribution enrolment.
- Coordinate and/or conduct benefit related information sessions
- HRIS / Reporting
- Ensure HR system data is kept current by working with those responsible as needed.
- Work with the HRIS team to support troubleshooting, HRIS application upgrades, testing, and other technical projects as assigned.
- Create, maintain, and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools as needed. Assume a lead role in the preparation of annual compliance reports (e.g. Affirmative Action, EEO1, VETS 100, etc.).
- Provide backup for the HR team as requested. Perform a variety of duties and provide support in other areas as required.
- Associates degree in HR or related field, but experience and/or other training/certification may be substituted for the education.
- 3-5 years direct experience in benefits administration.
- Extensive knowledge of employee benefits and applicable laws.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, HRIS systems (such as Workday or similar software).
- Analytical problem solving, with the ability to draw appropriate conclusions from information and research, and able to implement solutions effectively. Able to command control of a problem and organize resources and knowledge to attain solutions in an efficient and effective manner.
- Strategic, intuitive, creative thinker who applies knowledge to develop and maintain complex benefits communications and process improvements.
- Strong customer service attitude and effective teamwork skills.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field of study.
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)certification credential.
- Report writing skills is a plus.
At Elekta, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Apply on company website