Want to join a team with a mission to improve and save lives?
We continually look for motivated and skilled individuals who are interested in supporting our customers – healthcare professionals who use our products to help patients and their communities.
We currently have the following opportunity available - please contact us for more details!
As a Full-Stack Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining software components for medical device software products. This includes participating in the design, development, and implementation of web-based user interfaces, server-side REST APIs, public SDKs, automated tests, and other internal tools.
Successful candidates will champion sound software development practices, take initiative, and be capable of working in a fast-paced environment. Candidates must show a passion for the latest and greatest technologies and tools and be excited about creating beautiful, intuitive interfaces and scalable, reliable, and performant APIs for our customers.
- Actively participate and contribute to all phases of the software development cycle.
- Analyze business requirements and create plan documents.
- Translate requirements into products, services, and solutions with some guidance.
- Participate in high-level module development and design according to a product roadmap and defined project requirements.
- Proactively identify and solve moderate technical problems with some supervision.
- Able to commit to high quality deliverables and manage time effectively.
- Proficient in development process, environment, configurations, and tools.
- Actively engage in team meetings and discussions. Define and perform tasks with some guidance to accomplish common goals.
- Proactively communicate with team members.
- Collaborate on writing internal and customer-facing specifications and documents related to system architecture, application design, and customer support.
- Participate in peer review and integration of software development work using industry tools.
- Assist with, and troubleshoot, customer support issues and requests that are technical in nature.
- Create a positive impression and demonstrate confidence when communicating complex concepts and ideas.
- Identify and drive improvement opportunities related to processes, tools, and overall product quality.
- Demonstrated ability to work with, and on, teams that are geographically separated. Frequent interaction with individuals and teams that are dispersed globally.
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401k, paid Vacation and Holiday
- A wealth of additional benefits including Wellness Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Flexible Spending Account
- Opportunity to work in the cutting edge in medical advancement
- Close knit company culture
- Upward mobility
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar technical field, or equivalent practical experience of 3-5 years
- Experience with SQL database design and programming
- Experience developing and maintaining HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience using the Git source control system
- Experience producing and consuming RESTful APIs
- Strong conviction for usability, customer-focused design, and web standards
- Passion for developing high quality code that has been thoroughly tested
- Experience developing and testing across multiple browsers and devices within mobile and desktop environments
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Must be able to travel 20% of the time
- Graduate degree in Computer Science or similar technical field
- Experience with MySQL and SQL database internals, language theories, design, architecture, and/or management.
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services and/or Microsoft Azure
- Experience writing automated user interface tests and working within a test-driven development environment
- Additional software development experience in Python, C++, and/or other object-oriented languages
- Experience with Angular and ASP.NET Core
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and Helm
- Experience with auto testing tools
- Linux development or system administration experience
- Experience developing data science algorithms
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Apply on company website