Want to join a team with a mission to improve and save lives?
We continually look for motivated and skilled individuals who are interested in supporting our customers – healthcare professionals who use our products to help patients and their communities.
We currently have the following opportunity available - please contact us for more details!
Elekta is a leader in the Radiation and Medical Oncology healthcare space. We provide high-quality equipment, services, and support to a growing global cancer center and hospital customer base. Our clients are looking for our expertise to help them manage clinical workloads in our Azure cloud-based Platform as a Service, Elekta Axis. The role is 45% customer facing & 65% internal facing, working closely with business and technical influencers, order fulfilment teams, and service teams. If you are passionate about problem solving and learning new technologies, then we want to give you the ability to help grow in one of our fastest growing areas. Azure experience is preferred and desire for helping clients succeed in the cloud is required.
This is a remote position.
- Monitor, analyze, and resolve incidents for customers infrastructure running in Azure
- Install, configure, and administer customer systems in Azure
- Perform regular reviews, document systems, processes, and procedures
- Escalate cases to appropriate staff as necessary to ensure case are closed in a timely fashion
- Follow up on issues via e-mail, ticketing system, and phone calls with our customers.
- Communicate technical issues and solutions with clients in business terms
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401k, paid Vacation and Holiday
- A wealth of additional benefits including Wellness Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Flexible Spending Account
- Opportunity to work in the cutting edge in medical advancement
- Close knit company culture
- Upward mobility
- 3+ years hands-on experience with virtualization/Cloud technologies including: Azure, VMware, Citrix.
- Advanced Azure Certification(s) preferred
- A passion for problem solving and learning new technologies.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Previous experience in a 24x 7 managed services, hosted service company, or Network Operations Center environment.
- 3+ years System administration and support experience (Linux or Windows operating systems; experience with mixed environments a plus).
- Experience with Powershell and other automation environments and scripting technologies.
- Knowledge of SQL Server configuration and fundamentals.
- Active Directory skills, including Group Policy Administration, Replication and Deployment experience.
- Azure Networking fundamentals
- Automation experience with a configuration management system such as ARM, DSC, Terraform, or other such tools a big plus
- Well versed in Internet architectures, including web, application, and database components.
- Solid understanding of systems monitoring, alerting and analytics.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Apply on company website