Want to join a team with a mission to improve and save lives?
We continually look for motivated and skilled individuals who are interested in supporting our customers – healthcare professionals who use our products to help patients and their communities.
We currently have the following opportunity available - please contact us for more details!Summary
The clinical product specialist represents the clinical end user within the Business. With clinical qualification & experience working in a Radiation Oncology clinic, you will provide clinical expertise to aid in the development of new technologies and products following the product creation process. Additionally, you will be supporting Elekta's portfolio of established products, this includes delivering new features, product training to Elekta colleagues, handling escalated clinical application support issues as well as proactively investigate and resolve their support issues.Responsibilities:
- Provide Radiation Oncology clinical specialist expertise for new product and release implementation
- Provide clinical input to the product team during the product creation process and ensure user needs are met
- Interface with Product Owners/Managers, User Centered Design team, and participate in relevant meetings, i.e. system demo, PI planning to understand features in new product/release
- Develop training, implementation and support plans for limited release phases
- Deliver clinical training and support for all limited release customers
- Provide limited release customer feedback to relevant teams, i.e. Product Managers, R&D Engineering
- Develop and deliver required clinical training program to other departments in preparation of general release.
- Develop product demonstration under Product Manager's guidance; update demonstration software for all Software and Hardware products, provide training to regional staff and/or conduct product demonstrations at trade shows, conferences or customer sites as directed.
- Provide regional support teams with assistance on clinical issues and handling escalated issues per established policies and procedures.
- Provide clinical expertise and support to other departments both within the Validation & Pilot Release team as well as other areas of the business, i.e. Service Engineering group when required.
- Review and understand new product features as defined by Product Management.
- Lead, organize and participate in validation activities of products in the Oncology Portfolio.
- Manage ‘customer led' validation activities to obtain user feedback for product development and solutions.
- Liaise with Technical Training, Service Documentation and Product Management to manage and assist with the production of user documentation.
- Offer clinical overviews and insight to other parts of the organization as requested for example, end to end workflows, system demonstrations and clinical reviews of equipment or prototypes and induction of new employees.
- Provide relevant parts of the business with information on advances in radiotherapy by reporting on site visits, conference and user meetings, and analysis of scientific literature and by maintaining regular end user contact as directed.
- Develop and suggest new ideas, systems, procedures and ventures as directed to achieve Business Objectives.
- Maintain a continuous professional development program (clinical or commercial), participating in training courses as agreed within the company's appraisal process.
- Provide input into marketing material (print, electronic, video, photo shoots).
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401k, paid Vacation and Holiday
- A wealth of additional benefits including Wellness Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Flexible Spending Account
- Opportunity to work in the cutting edge in medical advancement
- Close knit company culture
- Upward mobility
- BSc degree (or equivalent) in Health Care is preferred.
- Qualification as a Certified Medical Dosimetrist with clinical treatment planning experience essential.
- Experience with IMRT, VMAT, IGRT, SGRT, SBRT, SRS preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years Radiation Oncology clinical experience is required and preferably using Elekta products.
- Must be self-motivated and able to interact well with others. Strong analytical, problem solving, and presentation skills is a key success in this position.
- Excellent written, verbal and IT Communication skills.
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally up to ~35%.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Apply on company website