Want to join a team with a mission to improve and save lives?
We continually look for motivated and skilled individuals who are interested in supporting our customers – healthcare professionals who use our products to help patients and their communities.
We currently have the following opportunity available - please contact us for more details!
Elekta is looking for an Associate Field Service Engineer to join our dynamic Service Team!
In this role, you will service equipment used to treat Cancer patients. You must be customer focused and able to perform all mechanical and electronic repairs required in a timely fashion while meeting all required administrative requirements. This position warrants the highest level of professional representation between the customer and the company in all aspects of the customer relations. It also warrants the undivided support of projects, programs, and policies established by the company.
This is a remote position which requires the selected candidate to reside/relocate in the surrounding area where the position is located (Atlanta, GA).
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401k, paid Vacation and Holiday
- A wealth of additional benefits including Wellness Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Flexible Spending Account
- Opportunity to work in the cutting edge in medical advancement
- Close knit company culture
- Upward mobility
- Perform low risk troubleshooting and repairs on the designated modality with a 50% success rate of diagnosing the problem while working within the escalation procedure.
- Perform supervised calibrations and preventative maintenance on their designated modality.
- Work safely in confined areas, including high current/ high voltages modulators (20- 50 kV, 1500A), and use peripheral vision to gauge distances. The confined areas have potential hand/arm ‘traps.' Depth perception is critical.
- Work safely on Elekta's full range of products including medical devices producing high-energy ionizing radiation.
- Read, analyze, interpret and follow signal flow on blueprints, schematics, and wiring diagrams.
- Submit timely and accurately; service reports, timesheets, expense reports, film badges and other paper work as assigned.
- Parts inventory management.
- Provide product feedback to home office.
- Maintain all company-leased equipment, including company automobile, parts, and tools.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Associate Degree or equivalent experience preferably in Electronics, Physics or an associated discipline.
- Possess a good electro-mechanical aptitude
- Computer literate
- Experience with servicing Radar equipment is a plus
- Proficiency in the use of test equipment and hand tools including oscilloscopes, multi-meters
- A good understanding of Good Manufacturing Practice, including ESD requirements
- Must have effective written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to represent the organization in a professional and positive manner
- Ability to organize and prepare reports
- Must be willing to travel and work unsociable hours
- Uphold the company's philosophy and all policies and procedures by maintaining appropriate controls to assure full compliance with applicable laws and regulations, thereby fulfilling legal responsibilities and enhancing the quality of our organization
- Must maintain an active driver's license in the home state
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Apply on company website