Edlio is a rapidly growing technology company with a portfolio of software solutions in the K-12 education sector. Thousands of customers trust our products and we continue to build on our vision to transform the education technology sector to help improve the lives of school administrators, teachers, parents, and students. Our current portfolio of software solutions include an Enterprise Content Management System and a suite of Online Payments solutions.
We are looking for a Fullstack Software Engineer to join our team and help us support and grow our products by delivering new product features for our customers.
The ideal candidate will have prior hands-on experience working as a fullstack developer, strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills, and a proven track record of building and delivering customer facing product functionality.
Applicants must be fluent in spoken and written English and willing to work in Pacific time zone (UTC-8) hours.
- Design, develop, and implement new front-end and back-end software functionality
- Work with Tech Leads to architect and design new technical solutions
- Collaborate with Product Managers to deliver new customer facing product functionality
- Take operational responsibility for the components that are built
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with a server side programming language (Java, Node.js, Python, Golang)
- Experience working with relational databases (MySQL)
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Experience with front-end JS frameworks (React/Angular)
- Experience with Linux command line
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Experience developing with Java 8+, Kotlin, and Spring
- Experience with Java Server Pages (JSP) and web application servers (Apache Tomcat)
- Experience with Java build tools (Gradle/Maven/Ant)
- Experience with Node.js and related technologies
- Familiarity with the AWS toolset (Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, S3, ECS, CloudFront)
- Familiarity with designing and building RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with unit testing (JUnit, Mocha)
- Prior experience with scripting languages (Perl/Python/Bash)
- Prior experience with some of the other technologies we work with: ES6, TypeScript, Git, GraphQL, Docker, Memcache, Redis, ElasticSearch, Vagrant, Jenkins
- Remote Position (Work from anywhere)
- Professional development and continued education opportunities
Apply on company website