Administrative Support Staff
Full Time / Academic School Calendar
7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
To provide clerical and organizational support to school administrators, teachers, and students in The Plymouth Program.
- Reports to and receives work assignments from principal and/or director.
- Perform telephone and personal reception duties for all building staff and visitors.
- Schedule meetings and appointments for the principal.
- Maintain enrollment, daily attendance, student records.
- Exercise considerable discretion in the protection and release of confidential information.
The Administrative Support Staff works under the supervision of the Principal and/or Director of Special Education.
- Knowledge of secretarial and clerical practice.
- Ability to proficiently operate office technology (computers, fax, video security system).
- Working knowledge of program rules, regulations and policies.
- Ability to work effectively with district personnel, administrators, school staff, elementary aged students and parents.
- Skilled in ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
Position is open until filled / Anticipated start date is ASAP
EdAdvance does not discriminate in any of its programs, activities, or employment practices on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, veteran, marital or familial status, ancestry, genetic information, gender identity or expression, or any other basis prohibited by law. To file a complaint of discrimination write USDA Director, Office of Civil Rights, Washington, DC 20250-9410.
Apply on company website