Innovative Psychiatrist for our Eating Disorder Adult facility. As the Psychiatrist, under the general supervision of the Chief Medical Officer, you will diagnose illnesses, prescribe and administer treatment for people suffering from disease. The Psychiatrist will meet with patients, obtain medical histories, and order perform and interpret diagnostic tests.
Location: Denver, CO
For immediate consideration please email our recruitment team @ email@example.com or check out the opportunity on our careers page @ https://www.eatingrecoverycenter.com/about-us/careers
What's in it for you:
We offer a flexible career path with comprehensive training and professional development opportunities.
- Competitive wages & Advancement opportunities
- Full Benefits 1st of month after hire
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Account Program
- A competency-driven core culture, offering a great place to work in addition to providing world-class care to our patients
- IAEDP Approved Supervisors on staff
- Professional Conferences
- Membership Dues
- Medical Licensure
We are looking for someone who has a focus on Family Practice or Pediatrics. Experience with Eating Disorders or Mood/Anxiety/Trauma is a plus.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO).
- Completion of a psychiatric, pediatric or adolescent residency program from an accredited medical school
- Board eligible in in appropriate specialty (board certified preferred).
- Family Practice, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine background preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Licensed to practice medicine in state of employment or state of assignment
- Completed and met clinical competency standards
Apply on company website