The Service Desk Analyst provides level 1 technical support for incident resolution and requests that are reported through web, email or phone to the internal service desk. Responsibilities include initial assessment, triage, research, and resolution of basic incidents and requests regarding the use of application software products, access provisioning and/or infrastructure components.
SHIFT: 12 PM - 9 PM, Mon-Fri
- Addresses and resolves both basic incidents/requests; logs all interactions; engages other service desk resources or appropriate service resources to resolve incidents that are beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility.
- Creates a positive customer support experience and builds strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a consummately professional attitude.
- Ensures the end-to-end customer experience and provides a single point-of-contact for the customer.
- Analyzes and resolves incidents and requests regarding use of application software or hardware.
- Logs and tracks incidents and requests from identification through resolution.
- Follows up with other support staff (service resources) involved in resolution to ensure incidents are resolved, requests are filled, and the customer communication is complete.
- Documents resolutions and updates self-help and knowledge bases.
- Ability to resolve requests on first contact.
- Maintains and protects confidentiality with regard to all aspects of employee information.
- Ability to provide on-call support after hours as needed
- Adheres to Code of Conduct and Mission and Value statements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated ability to learn customer support processes and techniques.
- 2-5 years working in a technical Service Desk or Help Desk positon
- Minimum of 2-5 years' experience in the following areas:
- Customer service experience in a technical support role
- Level one experience in MS Office, printers, remote access, networking, etc.
- Using support software tools
- Service Request Management processes
- Remote support and ticket tracking tools
- Working in a high volume environment (managing 40-60 provisioning tickets in addition to managing 40-60 emails/service requests)
- Active Directory
- Windows 10
- BMC Remedy
- MAC support
- Chat support
- Mobile device support
- Remote access (VPN)
- Office 365
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to solve problems
- Attention to detail and achieving results
- Exhibit a strong work ethic and positive attitude
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Who we Are
More than 30 years ago, E*TRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
Apply on company website