The ideal candidate will manage the strategic direction of the global travel program, ensuring harmonization of policies and procedures in E*TRADE's Arlington, VA office.
• Manage internal employee traveler experience
• Develop procurement strategy for travel related spend; coordinate with Procurement team on vendor and contract requirements
• Responsible for negotiation and implementation of annual Global Hotel Program in conjunction with American Express Global Business Travel
• Manage and develop relationship with global travel agency to ensure delivery of service model to serve ETRADE's travelers, in accordance with the contract
• Seek opportunities to drive incremental savings on travel expenditures
• Develop and implement reporting requirements with ETRADE's travel booking partner and analyze savings opportunities. Provide regular management reporting for senior management.
• Conduct quarterly reviews with each major travel vendor, and report results to senior management.
• Manage corporate card program for all business units and provide reconciliations as needed.
• Develop policies and procedures to optimize timely expense report submittals to ensure Card payments are timely; in accordance with the policy and create and maintain an exception process.
• Administer online booking and expense tool for employees at all business units.
• Manage vendor delivery of “White Glove” treatment to Executives and Board of Directors.
• Ensure compliance for reporting for compensation, 1099 and Proxy reporting.
• Manage staff including Supervisor and Offshore resources
- A minimum of 10 years of travel and entertainment experience, with thorough knowledge of travel industry and understanding of travel vendor contracts
- A minimum of 5 years of management experience directly related to travel and entertainment
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategic program direction aligned with corporate objectives
- Prior experience managing corporate card programs for Fortune 1000 company
- Negotiation skills
- Experience in Travel Agency operations and procedures preferred.
- Strong financial analysis and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Who we Are
More than 30 years ago, E*TRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
Apply on company website