E*TRADE's Corporate Services (ETCS) is the leader in equity compensation administration for public and private corporations driving retail brokerage accounts and assets for E*TRADE Financial Corporation. We execute on this objective by providing a best-in-class administration platform, service excellence through our service delivery model, and a robust participant experience to integrate equity awards into an overall financial picture.
As a Senior Manager on our Product Management team, you will oversee new and existing API products from concept to creation and beyond. You will be our in-house expert, leading the design and rollout of APIs to integrate HR, Payroll and Stock Plan systems. This role will put you at the center of a fast-paced SaaS business as the touchpoint for stakeholders and clients to understand their needs, timelines, requirements, and deliverables. We're continuously searching for new and innovative ways to improve our platform, products, and services for our clients and partners, we're excited to have you at the center of this exciting new product line.
- Partner with engineers and product managers from across the company to clarify and focus platform integration requirements and act as key knowledge owner on how to integrate products.
- Create user stories and acceptance criteria for scrum team development.
- Ability to establish relationships across the organization as well as with third parties to create and promote partnership integrations.
- Entrepreneurial spirit – we're looking for a strategic thinker who sets a product vision and strategy around the needs of our customers and growing business.
- Work with Engineering to manage, groom, and prioritize the product feature backlog.
- Align with internal teams to assess API and Integration fit for customers and serve as a SME.
- Participate in team planning meetings, making yourself available to answer questions, provide feedback and clarify requirements.
- Collaborate with 3rd party partners to ensure the API Developer Platform meets the needs of these critical stakeholders.
- Advocate for API product development that will benefit customers and partners to enhance existing integrations and generate new growth opportunities.
- Direct a comprehensive API product strategy from product conception and definition through end of life.
- Gather customer requests, partner requests, and general market needs and translate them into product requirements.
- Strong integration architecture experience with MuleSoft is required.
- 3+ years of relevant product management or software engineer experience in an agile software environment focused on APIs and partner integrations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or another related field, and/or equivalent.
- Strong experience in defining and managing lifecycle of APIs for platforms and/or SaaS applications.
- Demonstrated experience managing complex software and process development to achieve business objectives, particularly Agile development methodologies.
- Experience working closely with technical teams in an agile environment.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Advanced knowledge of RESTful APIs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong cognitive ability especially with respect to understanding, documenting, and describing complex technical subjects.
- Knowledge of Portal Software, Design, Development and Technical System Integrations.
- Experience working with third parties on technology and product integrations, including at least 2 years with RESTful APIs.
- Excellent communicator with external partners and customers.
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Who we Are
More than 30 years ago, E*TRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
Apply on company website