The Senior IT Risk Management Analyst will support the ITRM function as part of the 2nd line of defense and will report to the Director, IT Risk Management. In this role, you will work with the IT PMO, Development, Software Quality Assurance and Change Managements teams as well as other business partners to identify and then to assess and mitigate risks across IT, its technology projects, applications and processes.
- Actively manage risk according to oversight and regulatory requirements including governance, metrics, RCSA ongoing oversight, coaching and Quality Reviews, oversight of SDLC, and application risk assessments.
- Assess the risk(s) within Key Technology Processes by developing work aids to support evidence collection, analysis, and reporting objective and quantitative maturity capability level assessments.
- Execute comprehensive analysis reviews for ongoing monitoring and oversight of assigned technology processes leveraging data analytics to quantify maturity and provide recommendations, where applicable.
- Support the creation and/or collection of reporting, metrics, risk appetite statement updates, and testing results as needed.
- Develop strong and meaningful relationships across all levels of the Enterprise Risk Management, Internal Audit, and Technology organization.
- 3+ years of experience in a role such as; 1st or 2nd line of defense IT Risk analyst, Business Process Engineer, Technical Business Analyst, IT Auditor, IT / Information Security Consultant, or similar IT governance, risk and compliance related role.
- 1+ year of experience in a IT role such as a Developer, and/or Software Quality Assurance analyst
- 1+ year prior experience in the financial services sector, preferred.
- BS/BA degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience required (one year of work experience per year of education required).
- First-hand experience with Agile SDLC and Software development
- Exposure to broad array of technology platforms and
- Working knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, and a GRC tool (Archer).
- Information/cyber security solutions, both on-premise and cloud.
- Basic understanding of IT Controls, Information/Cyber Security Frameworks and Financial Services Regulatory Requirements.
- Project management and organizational skills, specifically managing multiple, concurrent projects.
- High level of professionalism, self-motivation and a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to manage time and tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Thrives when working closely with business leaders in a high pressure, fast paced, highly collaborative environment with multiple deadlines and competing priorities.
- Strong business judgment and ability to understand and prioritize business imperatives.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- IT / Information Security Consulting, Business Analysis, Technical Writing, or Business Process Engineering experience, is a plus.
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Who we Are
More than 30 years ago, E*TRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
Apply on company website