The position's primary responsibility is assessing the creditworthiness of E*TRADE's financial counterparties. This entails utilizing a third-party's software to spread a counterparty's financial statements to arrive at a score which will be used to derive an internal rating. The Senior Analyst will also be responsible for determining and recommending an appropriate credit line for the approved counterparties under coverage as well as ongoing surveillance, exposure reporting, and ad-hoc assignments. In addition, this position will review and analyze CMBS and other non-agency structured products.
- Undergraduate degree with an Accounting or Finance major
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Advanced financial statement analysis skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Familiarity with financial products such as derivatives, repurchase agreements, and securities lending and borrowing
- Knowledge of central clearing counterparties, potential future exposure, Bloomberg, Intex/Trepp, and federal regulations of banks and B/Ds
- Proficient with MS Office, especially Excel
- The ability to work independently and complete work in a timely manner
- Must be a quick learner/self-starter
- CFA or FRM preferred
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Who we Are
More than 30 years ago, E*TRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
Apply on company website