E*TRADE Financial is looking for a skilled Product Manager with experience in Business Process Management and Business Process Automation. This specific position will focus on supporting our proprietary BPM automation system. The ideal candidate must be highly driven, have an entrepreneurial spirit, a proven track record of establishing expertise in a product line and be a consummate customer advocate when designing solutions.
- Manage Agile backlog and SDLC.
- Generate actionable requirements within an Agile software development framework.
- Guide business analysts in decision making.
- Provide subject matter expertise to help define and translate business decisions into technology solutions.
- Participate in root cause analysis and provide solutions for day-to-day process challenges.
- Conduct process management modeling and documentation review sessions to identify product enhancements.
- Lead process mapping workshops with diverse business groups.
- Document business process flows using UML-style diagraming and manage version control of changing process definitions.
- 3+ years of experience in digital product development/business analyst positions, with strong supporting skills such as project management, technical support, and requirements writing.
- Practical experience working within the Scrum Framework and Agile methodologies.
- Subject matter expertise in Brokerage Operations, Business Process Management, and Business Process Automation.
- Prefer a Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Finance, Economics, Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Series 7 or Series 99 securities industry license.
- Demonstrated ability to be a subject matter expert in a particular product, service or industry
- Experience gathering client feedback and translating into product enhancements.
- Proven track-record managing multiple tasks, with demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional results under tight timelines.
- Highly self-motivated and directed professional, with keen attention to detail
- Strong critical thinking
- Able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong customer service and solution-focused orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to effectively manage business objectives.
- Superior analytical, interpersonal, communication (written, verbal, and technical), presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions.
- Hands-on technical writing experience, including project proposals, business requirements, functional specifications, user stories and supporting documentation.
- Limited travel may be required.
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Who we Are
More than 30 years ago, E*TRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
Apply on company website