SUMMARY The Business Continuity Manager will be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) dedicated to assessing the Business Continuity risks posed by E*TRADE's Third Parties. The Manager will execute the Business Continuity due diligence reviews as part of the Procurement & Vendor Oversight Program requirements by:
- Assessing Third Party risks and the effectiveness of the associated controls in accordance with E*TRADE's internal Business Continuity Program standards and other risk policies;
- Identifying significant risks associated with Third Party relationship;
- Proposing remediation plans; and
- Providing guidance to the Business Relationship Owners (BROs), who directly manage Third Party relationships, on the type of evidence to request from a vendor to mitigate the risks.
- Additional activities include working with Business partners on their annual Business Continuity Program deliverables – Business Impact Analysis, Risk Assessment, Plan development and testing and other projects as needed.
- Review Third Party's Business Continuity Program and alignment to E*TRADE.
- Evaluate Third Party's Business Continuity testing strategy and results to ensure they meet E*TRADE's requirements and promote resilience.
- Assess Third Party's ability to respond to service disruptions or degradations.
- Review Third Party's resilience plans and preparations for known and emerging threats and vulnerabilities.
- Review the results of business continuity testing and performance during actual disruptions.
- Determine whether Third Parties maintain adequate Business Continuity plans based on the services being provided.
- Maintain Business Continuity standards and procedures for managing Third Party risk and perform gap analyses against standards and practices.
- Coordinate vendor tests between E*TRADE business areas and Third Parties.
- Act as the liaison for Business Continuity audits where E*TRADE is a vendor.
- Provide knowledge, guidance and expertise to support and enhance the Procurement & Vendor Oversight Program.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years' relevant experience required.
- 5+ years of experience in the field of Business Continuity, Third Party Risk and Operational Risk, within financial services preferred.
- Expertise in financial regulations (FFIEC, FED, OCC, FINRA) pertaining to Business Continuity.
- Occasional travel required.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently, as well as with partners across the Three Lines of Defense business leaders in a collaborative environment with multiple deadlines and competing priorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Who we Are
More than 30 years ago, E*TRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
Apply on company website