Mercy Radiology Group, a radiology group in the Sacramento region, is looking to add a BC/BE Radiologist with fellowship training in Nuclear Medicine to their team.
- Requires proficiency in general nuclear medicine imaging and PET imaging
- Ability to read diagnostic studies and willingness to participate in tumor boards
- Potential for leadership
- Expanding radiology group
- Egalitarian group with excellent colleagues
Compensation package includes:
- Shareholder track opportunity with very competitive compensation and bonus potential
- Excellent benefits package including full health insurance, CME stipend, malpractice insurance and retirement plan
We have more than 30 radiologists as Mercy Radiology Group, Inc., all of whom provide Radiology services at Dignity Health Medical Foundations outpatient Mercy Imaging Centers throughout the greater Sacramento area, as well as the four local Dignity Health hospitals. Mercy Radiology Group, Inc. is a service of Dignity Health Medical Foundation. Dignity Health Medical Foundation is aligned with Dignity Health, one of the leading healthcare systems in the country.
Nestled in beautiful Northern California, Sacramento is one of the fastest growing cities in the nation and one of the most affordable places to live in state. The area offers a wide variety of activities to enjoy, including fine dining, shopping, biking, boating, river rafting, skiing, or attending one of many different cultural events. Lake Tahoe, San Francisco, the vineyards of Napa Valley, and the historical Gold Rush towns of the foothills are all within easy driving distance.
Mercy Radiology Group, a radiology group in the Sacramento region, is looking to add a BC/BE Radiologist with fellowship training in Nuc...
Apply on company website