Expand Your Property Management Skills at the Largest Wholesale Data Center Provider in the World Build a progressive career home at the intersection of high tech and real estate. If you combine a commercial real estate background with strong financial reporting skills and the drive to fully own your responsibilities, the Assistant Real Estate Manager position with Digital Realty offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
- Make an impact as you provide operational and financial support for three data center properties in Ashburn, VA.
- Expand your skills and experience in a broad role supporting everything from back-end accounting, including purchase orders, invoices and financial reporting, tovendor setup and interactions, to special initiatives. If you're hungry to grow, this is a role where you can learn as much as you want -- including cross-functionally -- and set yourself up for future success.
- Take advantage of solidtrainingand a strong support network as you work with a group of talented peers and mentors and gain exposure to other teams and other areas of our business.
- Enjoy the best of both worlds: the supportive atmosphere of a collaborative team, as well as the stability and resources of a rapidly growing and thriving global corporation.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and/or advancehere in Ashburn or at other sites across the nation and around the globe.
To meet the basic qualification for this role, you will have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship. In addition, to be a good fit for the Assistant Real Estate Manager opportunity, you will have:
- An associate or bachelor's degree (preferred) in Business, Real Estate, Finance or similar, or the equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- 3 to 5 years of related experience in commercial property management including responsibility for financial reporting, accruals, budgeting,and customer service.
- Strong understanding of financial terms and principles and the ability to analyze financial statements.
- Computer proficiency, including familiarity with MS Office programs, including intermediate Excel skills; Yardi, or similar property management software experience preferred; SharePoint preferred.
- Ability to pass a background check.
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives. We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.
Apply on company website