DHG is a leading professional services firm offering assurance, tax and advisory services to clients nationwide and internationally. Our strength lies in our technical knowledge, industry intelligence and future focused approach combined with our drive to help our clients achieve their goals, both today and tomorrow. DHG's professionals are passionate about providing an unparalleled client experience as we listen, innovate and act to help our clients. DHG ranks among the top 20 professional services firms in the nation, providing assurance, tax, and advisory services. With more than 2,000 professionals across the United States, the DHG team serves clients in 50 states and internationally.
Requisition Number: 2021-8098
External Description: Responsibilities
- Maintain and achieve high quality in deliverables work, client relations and team relations
- Demonstrate significant attention to detail and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Lead and contribute to model development and model validation across domains including Pre-provision net revenue (PPNR), risk modeling, AI / ML, Liquidity and others.
- Exhibit a working knowledge of financial services businesses including capital markets, retail and commercial banking and transaction banking.
- Compose comprehensive model documentation supporting the development process and key decisions made.
- Assume the responsibility for staff work and ensure high quality of work is delivered within established deadlines
- Support any training and mentoring to staff and interns as necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned by the firm's leadership
- Minimum of 3 years' experience within financial services focusing on model development and/or model validation
- Experience documenting models and/or writing model validation reports
- Experience with programming (e.g., R, Python, SAS, C#)
- BA or BS in statistics, mathematics, computer science, economics, engineering or related field required
- Strong written communications skills exhibited in a professional setting .
- Ability to travel at a minimum of 40-50%
- Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Master's degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, economics, engineering
- A dditional credential related to a quantitative field
Community / Marketing Title: DHG - Enterprise Risk and Quantitative Advisory Senior Consultant
Apply on company website