DHG is a leading professional services firm offering assurance, tax and advisory services to clients nationwide and internationally. Our strength lies in our technical knowledge, industry intelligence and future focused approach combined with our drive to help our clients achieve their goals, both today and tomorrow. DHG's professionals are passionate about providing an unparalleled client experience as we listen, innovate and act to help our clients. DHG ranks among the top 20 professional services firms in the nation, providing assurance, tax, and advisory services. With more than 2,000 professionals across the United States, the DHG team serves clients in 50 states and internationally.
Requisition Number: 2021-8077
External Description: Responsibilities
- Maintain and achieve high quality in work, client relations and team engagement.
- Maintain a working knowledge of business process optimization, financial reporting/management reporting, ERP implementations, and FP&A Analytics appropriate for the project
- Assist in the execution of engagements focusing on operating model location, shared services, and location strategy.
- Actively build upon client relationship efforts to market and cross-sell the various services provided by the firm
- Acquire the skills necessary to develop quality client relationships and loyalty
- Assume the responsibility for staff work and ensure high quality of work is delivered within established deadlines
- Serve in more of a leadership role on client work as technical knowledge and experience grows
- Support any training and mentoring to staff and interns as necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned by the firm's leadership
- Execute and help lead client engagement activities in all phases of project life cycle from start to end
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within an advisory or consulting environment, focusing within financial services.
- BA or BS in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field required
- Ability to travel at a minimum of 40-50%
- Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business.
Community / Marketing Title: DHG- CFO & Business Advisory Lead Consultant
Apply on company website