Bring your passion for influencing and supporting our youth to National Heritage Academies (NHA) as a school ambassador to one of our NHA partner schools.
This position is 15 hours a week and is eligable for our company contributed retirment fund (401k). Scheduled hours are flexible around marketing and networking events. Some weekend and evening hours may be required.
In our schools you will find bright colors, smiling faces, and opportunity. While working at an NHA partner school you will make a difference in the lives of our over 500 students. You will gain invaluable experience and have fun along the way.
The role of the school ambassador is to generate interest in the kindergarten program, create assimilation opportunities and promote enrollment events to community partners. The school ambassador will accomplish these goals through their own self-directed effort, guidance from the school principal and by working closely with school teams to collectively recruit and enroll new students.Essential Duties and responsibilities
- Work with school leaders in planning school-based open houses, enrollment information meetings, and other school-based recruitment events
- Distribute marketing materials to community partners and schedule information meetings at their site
- Communicate with existing families to recruit siblings and access their local networks to support recruitment goals
- Represent the school at key community events, recruitment fairs and other community outreach events that will benefit enrollment
- Plan and facilitate opportunities for new families to get involved with the school to help secure their decision to join the school family
- Routinely reach-out to prospective and newly accepted families to keep them engaged, excited and informed about the school
- Exceptional relationship building skills and the ability to communicate effectively with diverse audiences
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High sense of urgency
- Proficient computer skills
- Associates Degree in sales, marketing or business
- Prefer experience with recruitment-related work within a school or similar field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Spanish-speaking a plus
NHA is a charter school management company that operates 80 schools in 9 states. We are committed to our mission of “challenging each child to achieve…” and we pride ourselves on our students' ability to achieve high results in later education based on the foundations gained in grades K-12 at NHA.
To learn more about our core values, please click here.
National Heritage Academies is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website