The GSE Mechanic is responsible for performing routine and non-routine maintenance functions on specialized equipment, specialized parts of equipment or stationary ground equipment in a safe, accurate and timely manner.
• Performs preventative and routine maintenance on specialized ground or stationary equipment in a safe, accurate and timely manner.
• Inspects services, troubleshoots, repairs, replaces and overhauls ground support equipment and components such as chassis, body and drive-train components on a variety of equipment.
• Inspects services, troubleshoots, repairs, replaces and overhauls stationary ground equipment and components such as baggage handling system/conveyor maintenance, passenger loading bridges, 400 hz ground power, and pre-condition air systems.
• Paints, repairs bodywork and performs other technical work as required on all ground support equipment.
• Coordinates repairs with other GSE Mechanics and outside vendors.
• Determines tooling and parts needed as it relates to stationary ground support equipment.
• Responds to customers needs in a timely manner.
• Ensures tools and equipment are maintained in a safe and good working condition.
• Keeps work area clean and free of any safety hazards.
• All other duties as assigned.
This description is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Particular functions, tasks and requirements may vary or be added depending upon the location and operational requirements. The text on this site does not represent a contract of employment and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.
DAL Global Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Vets/Disabled
Apply on company website