The successful candidate must demonstrate experience, skills, and commitment to fostering an environment of diversity and inclusion in student, faculty and staff.
POSITION ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Collaborate with sponsoring employers to determine program effectiveness and determine future program needs.
- Expand registered apprenticeship program.
- Maintain relationships with professional organizations, local unions, colleges and secondary education providers to foster a positive relationship with the Business and Technology Division and the goal of increased student enrollment.
- Assist Skilled Trades Manager in year-round course recommendations/scheduling.
- Liaison for Business and Technology disciplines with companies / employers to identify opportunities for co-ops & internships, adjunct faculty candidates and graduate placement.
- Responsible for aiding companies in the application, registration, and adherence to an apprenticeship plan.
- Maintain reporting including: grant database, updating database of company contacts and status, curriculum reports to the USDOL/BAT, and curriculum recommendations.
- Associate degree or equivalent knowledge and skills.
- Three (3) to seven (7) years of work experience.
- Self-directed and highly motivated in completing assignments correctly and on time.
- Skilled trades apprenticeship knowledge.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCES CONSIDERED:
- Ability to work with diverse population.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Proficient oral and written communications skills.
- Proficient in the use of technology, i.e., a personal computer, Microsoft Office products, and the Internet.
Complete an on-line application and attach a cover letter with position title, resume, copies of transcripts and professional certifications or licenses.Required Documents
- Cover Letter
- Transcript 1
- Professional Certifications or Licensures
- Letter of Recommendation 1
- Letter of Recommendation 2
- Letter of Recommendation 3
- Transcript 2
- Transcript 3
Apply on company website