GPSC Contingent Staffing Solutions - Federal Lead Subcontracts Administrator
The Contingent Staffing Solutions (CSS) Team provides alternative staffing support focused on “future of work” solutions from forecasting to execution across all sectors. We combine Contingent Workforce Services (CWS) support with Independent Contractor capabilities to augment Deloitte's traditional subcontractor staffing (pre and/or post award).
Purpose of the Position
The Lead Federal Subcontracts Administrator will work directly with Federal client engagement teams to advise on the best procurement strategy and execute on the identification, on-boarding and maintenance of 3rd party (staff augmentation) contractor resources.Specific Functions
The person filling this role will work directly with the CSS Team members in the US and USI who currently support all the 3rd party federal contingent labor procurement/onboarding and maintenance. Immediate responsibilities/expectations after training period would be:
- Provide support to sold/funded federal engagements within assigned portfolio seeking 3rd party contingent labor (staff augmentation)
- Support pre-proposal (RFP) efforts
- Assist in the development and execution of negotiation strategies with vendors
- Act as an advisor to business leaders on procurement matters related to 3rd party contingent labor procurement
- Ensure the timely reporting of subcontract data entry into various systems and monitor data updates
- Resolve discrepancies related to subcontract documents and ensure data quality and accuracy
- Develop and implement process improvement strategies and provide training to the account team
- Create and review procurement file documentation and ensure compliance with regulations
- Create Project Records and subcontractor resource requests in proprietary vendor management system and broadcast requests to the designated Supply Chain enabling the vendors to respond with qualified candidates
- Analyze supply chain responses by performing risk-factor analysis and pre-screening candidate resumes to match requirement specifications (technical and functional) prior to forwarding to engagements for consideration
- Facilitate and schedule candidate interviews
- Collect/organize documents for required Consent Packages
- Create work orders in the CWS web portal/update as required
- Facilitate the hiring process of contractors, including rate and other negotiations as needed, generation of legal documents, gathering of all information for systems access/laptop needs
- Advise Engagement teams on use of firm financial system, CostPoint, to enter purchase requisitions (PRs) and create purchase orders (POs) for contractor assignments
- Organize and maintain contract data pertaining to the procurement lifecycle in firm data repository systems, GovWin and OpenText
- File Support
- Build files in OpenText
- Upload all relevant/required procurement documentation into the correct folders of the file which will be subject to audit and compliance review
- Support audit response activities as required
- Market the benefits of CWS program and demonstrate an understanding of the process to Deloitte Federal Business Teams.
- Collaborate with the Federal Business Teams to forecast upcoming contingent labor resource needs/skills
- Mentor the federal supply chain vendors for success and maintaining compliance.
- Provide guidance to the business on the FAR, DFAR, or other clause impacts and identify contractual risks.
- Work with CWS Manager to develop team goals
- Identify and provide opportunities for growth and development of team members
- Schedule and conduct team meetings
- Other Ad Hoc tasks as identified/required
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience as a contracts/subcontracts administrator
- Effective understanding of emerging IT concepts and tools. Must be able to converse with IT professionals (at all levels) regarding IT skill requirements
- Knowledge of the Federal Acquisition lifecycle
- Strong prioritization skills, including the ability to balance multiple high priority tasks and re-prioritize during the course of a workday
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and careful attention to detail
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment and make significant contributions toward achieving team goals and objectives
- Demonstrated ability to influence teams
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
- Experience utilizing Deltek Costpoint, GovWin, OpenText
- Must be a US Citizen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 33440
Apply on company website