Marketing Manager – Client & Market Growth (CMG) Marketing Excellence
Think a Big Four career is just spreadsheets, gray suits, and corporate profits? Look again. Deloitte's full-service Marketing Excellence (ME) organization is seeking collaborative creatives, skillful strategists, and marketing masterminds to lead our businesses in exciting new directions. If you're a marketing and communications professional who sees the world differently, finds opportunity where others don't, and keeps a pulse on the next big trends, then become our partner in growth. Together we'll discover new ways to transform out-of-the-box ideas into measurable business results for our clients and our company. If you're ready to make an impact, join our ME team to see how we Deloitte differently.
Work You'll Do:
As a Marketer in Deloitte Services LP you will contribute to the growth and development of our organization in a variety of ways. The position will require working with a wide range of professionals across the Deloitte organization to support the launch of key thought leadership and marquee marketing campaigns across industries.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and implement creative marketing and communications strategies to deploy and promote Deloitte thought leadership
- Drive planning and delivery of marquee campaigns including events across industry teams
- Advise and collaborate with multiple stakeholders to achieve marketing campaign goals
- Build relationships and proactively identify new synergistic opportunities across stakeholder groups
- Design, plan, and execute priority marketing campaigns, utilizing an integrated approach
- Convene and facilitate strategy and/or brainstorming meetings with multiple stakeholders
- Establish effective and accurate analytical mechanisms and tools to measure impact.
Deloitte's Marketing Excellence team combines the power of Deloitte's brand with the most inspired marketing techniques to produce business results for our clients. From events to social media to digital strategy and execution, we elevate the Deloitte brand and strategic positioning, delivering a cohesive, consistent experience. The team brings together creative and technology skills, business insights, and best practices to develop innovative creative assets that engage our clients. It also executes with agility and measurable performance through best-of-breed solutions, centralization of key information and operations, and optimization of data, tools, people, and process.
- 10+ years of related experience in marketing, with a focus on marketing and communications strategy and planning
- Understanding of integrated marketing communications strategies and tactics and how they come together to provide measurable results
- Team oriented approach with ability to take initiative, prioritize and manage multiple priorities simultaneously to meet stakeholder expectations
- Flexibility and adaptability and level of comfort with ambiguity and fluid priorities
- Strong project management skills
- Outstanding verbal, written, and collaboration skills
- Superior Microsoft Office skills (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); familiarity with integrating various technologies to support marketing efforts
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, English or related business field; Advanced degrees preferred
- Travel up to 25%(while travel of up to 25% is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 33441
Apply on company website