Program Analyst/Project Management - Consultant
Are you a talented professional that focuses on the planning, execution, and monitoring of project initiatives? Are you a resourceful problem solver that thrives in the identification and definition of creative, effective technology solutions? As a Program Analyst/Program Management Consultant, you help clients set up, manage, and operate their most complex projects, define functional requirements for technology solutions, and design and derive transformative approaches for technology systems.
Work you'll do
As a core member of our Program Analyst and Project Management team, you work within an engagement team to create technology solutions that help our clients solve problems, expand market share, improve operations, and grow their business. You won't work alone. You'll work alongside smart, dynamic colleagues. You'll engage in:
· Project and Program Management
· Requirements Elicitation and Management
· Joint Application Design Sessions
· Creating Robust, Effective, Scalable Solutions
Application Modernization and Innovation
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, our Application Modernization and Innovation specialists help clients manage the complexity inherent with technology change, from requirements planning to architecture, testing to deployment, and beyond, helping to link their IT programs to organizational goals. And we offer a complete range of industry-leading services, including systems development, solution, and platform integration.
Program Analyst/Project Management Consultants are required to have:
· 2+ years' relevant consulting or industry experience not including internships
· 2+ years' experience supporting the planning and management of project initiatives in a Project Management Office or similar team environment
· 2+ years experience with tracking tools such as Microsoft Project, Jira, Rally, or similar tools
· 2+ years experience with Requirements Management and Traceability tools such as the IBM Rational suite and HP Quality Center
· 2+ years' experience translating requirements into optimized designs and identifying alternatives
· Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
· Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
· Limited Immigration sponsorship maybe available
In addition, successful Consultants will have the following preferred background:
- Experience involving solution development based on cloud (SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS), web or mobile application architecture
- Familiar with testing challenges associated with applications developed for cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, or Force.com
- Experience working in a collaborative environment
- Experience with work planning, monitoring, and reporting in a client-facing environment
- Experience conducting interviews and documenting requirements with stakeholders
- Experience facilitating design sessions and defining future state processes
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- A Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field, technology or engineering is preferred.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 33916
Apply on company website