Position Summary Are you looking for an organization with startup spirit AND enterprise strength? Deloitte Consulting's Innovation and Platforms (I&P) offers both! We are looking for talented individuals with an innovative mindset and technical skillset to join our growing team and work as part of I&P Product Engineering using the latest UI technology to create applications.
Work You'll Do
- Work with product development teams to design and implement front-end systems.
- Write and maintain clean, maintainable, and well-tested code.
- Encourage a culture of growth by sharing knowledge with teammates through code reviews and learning events.
- Define and adhere to internal coding standards, development processes, and design best practices.
- Help scope, estimate, and prioritize work.
Deloitte Consulting's Innovation and Platforms practice is an organization within Deloitte Consulting whose goal is to build an environment and culture of continuous innovation to drive profitable revenue through the incubation of breakthrough ideas in IP assets based businesses and markets.
Innovations and Platforms houses prototyping, development and maintenance capabilities for a product portfolio that spans multiple software technologies including wearables, machine learning, advanced analytics, social/mobile, and more. Our team is responsible for designing and developing innovative products that not only augment our leading services practice, but strike at the heart of our clients' business needs.
- Experience in a frontend development environment, preferably building and maintaining production applications professionally.
- Depth of knowledge in at least one modern front-end framework (React, Vue, AngularJS, etc.)
- Basic understanding how systems work in backend development (NodeJS, Java, Python, etc.)
- Prior experience driving technical projects, prioritizing work, identifying dependencies, facilitating technical decisions and team discussions
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Experience and interest in accessibility.
- An appreciation for improving web performance.
- Experience with front-end testing patterns.
- Prior use of dependency management with NPM as well as source code control such as Git or Bitbucket.
- Strong team player able to work in an agile (scrum) environment with tools like Jira.
#NBI22 Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 32948
Apply on company website