Temporary Lead, Consulting Performance Management Specialist
This is a temporary salaried opportunity to join Deloitte Services LP for a short term assignment. Temporary employees are not eligible for Deloitte's health benefits, life insurance, PTO or subsidies offered through the Health & Fitness program. They are, however, covered under Deloitte's Business Travel Accident policy and may participate in Before-Tax Transit benefits. The Talent Temporary Workforce (TTW) program provides opportunities to expand your skills and network by taking on roles within Talent for a defined length of time.
The Performance Management (PM) team is responsible for the management and delivery of all PM processes to Deloitte Professionals below the PPMD level, which enable professionals to develop their strengths and enhance their career experience.
Work you'll do
The Temporary Lead Performance Management Specialist is responsible for advising and supporting the assigned business group on the execution of PM processes in alignment with RPM strategy.
- Serves as advisor to Talent and business leaders on PM processes such as Talent Reviews, Low Performer Management, Performance Management Reviews, and other components of the PM life-cycle
- Own relationship and collaborate with assigned Lead Talent Business Advisors and their teams
- Identify trends in PM data and make recommendations for action, both on the individual professional and practice level
- Advise Business Leaders, Team Leaders and Coaches on navigating sensitive low performer scenarios
- Collaborates with other Talent teams including Talent Business Advisors, Resource Management, and Centers of Excellence deliver on the PM processes
- Provide an Executive view of PM trends and opportunities to assigned business leaders
The mission of Core Talent Services (CTS) improves efficiencies and operational excellence, deliver strategic and transactional services, institutionalize operations efficiencies and quality and enhance ability to scale and reduce cost structure. CTS focus on delivery of both strategic and transactional services, either directly for the businesses or in support of the Business Advisors.
- Bachelor's Degree, Typically requires a minimum 5 years of Human Resource Management or related experience
- Strong communication / presentation skills, including for an Executive audience
- Strategic thinking & application of key business priorities to PM strategy, processes and technologies
- Analytical, with strong attention to detail
- Strong process improvement and problem-solving skills
- Strong Project and Program Management skills
- Proficient Microsoft Excel skills
- Track record of flexibility and learning agility
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects with a virtual team (clients and team members)
- Identifies and resolves issues effectively and appropriately
- Handles confidential information appropriately
- Professional certification (PHR or SPHR)
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 26492
Apply on company website