SCAM ALERT: Caution against fraudulent job offers!\n More Info\n \n \n \n \n ×\n \n \n \n
Caution against fraudulent job offers!\n \n \n \n
We have been informed of instances where jobseekers are led to believe of fictitious job opportunities with Deloitte India (“Deloitte”). In one or more such cases, false promises of actual or potential selection, or initiation or completion of the recruitment formalities appear to have been or are being made. Some jobseekers appear to have been asked to pay money to specified bank accounts of individuals or entities as a condition of their selection for a ‘job' with Deloitte. These individuals or entities are in no way connected with Deloitte and do not represent or otherwise act on behalf of Deloitte.\n
We would like to clarify that:\n
At Deloitte, ethics and integrity are fundamental and not negotiable.
- We are against corruption and neither offer bribes nor accept them, nor induce or permit any other party to make or receive bribes on our behalf. \n
- We have not authorised any party or person to collect any money from jobseekers in any form whatsoever for promises of getting jobs in Deloitte. \n
- We consider candidates only on merit and that we provide an equal opportunity to eligible applicants. \n
- No one other than an authorised official of Deloitte is permitted to confirm any job offer from Deloitte.
Anyone who at any time has made or makes any payment to any party against promises of job or selection for a job with Deloitte or any matter related to this (including those for ‘registration', ‘verification' or ‘security deposit') or otherwise engages with any such person who has made or makes fraudulent promises or offers, does so (or has done so) entirely at their own risk. Deloitte takes no responsibility or liability for any such unauthorised or fraudulent actions or engagements.\n
We encourage jobseekers to exercise caution. If you have queries about the veracity of a job offer you have received which relates to Deloitte or would like to report a fraud with regard to job offers with Deloitte, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org\n \n \n \n \n \n \n\n
Serves as a team lead representing an assigned business unit or geography in the region. Manages the day-to-day technology operations and activities for a business unit or area within the Technology Center in a 24 hour x 7 day environment. Facilitates business unit, optimal performance by aligning business processes with information technology. Possesses a strong understanding of information systems, business processes, the key drivers and measures of success for the business, and the short- and long-term direction and needs of the business and technology. Provides input and supports planning for developing business, technology, and integrates specific plans into the firm-wide plan. Leads the gathering of business needs as well as the design of solutions through direct interaction with business unit leaders. Possesses knowledge and experience leveraging both IT solutions and business process improvements. \n \n \n
Work you'll do
- \n Executes the firm's technology strategy as well as ensuring all day to day activities are successfully managed to closure in a 24hour x 7day environment. Responsible and accountable for Service Delivery, Asset Deployments, Printer Support, Laptop Maintenance and Deployment, and New Hire Orientations. Accountable for achieving customer satisfaction and SLA commitments along with the team. \n
- \n Serves as a liaison between infrastructure CTO teams (LAN, WAN, Telephony) and leadership to ensure activities are managed with the least impact to the user community \n
- \n Develops people and leads teams at offices. This includes performance management, goal setting, professional development, coaching / mentoring, team recognition, and recruiting activities. This role backs up the Manager / Site Manager in his/her absence. \n
- \n Grows relationships with business leaders and users at all levels in the organization. Promotes ITS services, engages customers to understand business needs and maintains ownership for problem resolution. Provides input and oversees the delivery of the monthly One Voice update as well as other technology related updates to enhance the customer relationship. Solicits feedback from business leaders to ensure ITS service delivery is exceeding expectations. \n
- \n Manages services within defined guidelines, developing cost control measures, managing Time & Expense and provides input into budget with regards to hardware and software upgrades, consumable items and peripherals. \n
- \n Leads or manages ITS aspects of high impact projects with a regional scope. This includes office refreshes/new office build-outs, infrastructure upgrades, large application deployments, process changes and enhancements and third party acquisitions. \n
- \n Supports all security, risk, and compliance activities that occur in the region. This includes the management and reporting of media collection, preservation, and destruction. \n
- \n Responsible for managing, measuring and reporting all aspects of PC/Mobile device compliance with policy, standards and guidelines managed by ITS. Manages additional projects and initiatives at regional levels. \n
- \n Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
\n TSS team is proud to be part of Deloitte's Information Technology Support Services spread across Hyderabad, Mumbai, Bengaluru & Delhi. This team is responsible to accomplish various Customer support task at the ITS walk-up to deliver world class customer service. This team takes care of new hire laptop setup, End of Lease activity, PDA support, Printer support & VC support at local offices.
\n Required: \n \n
- \n B. Tech, BE & Engineering Graduates \n
- \n Experience: 6 to 8 years \n
- \n Technical troubleshooting, Strong Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point), Lync, Windows and MAC operating systems, mobile device hardware and software, networking, video conferencing, Audio/Video, Telephony equipment, Active Directory administration. \n
- \n Strong technical & customer handling skills, Communicates Clearly and Effectively, Manages and Executes Projects, Manages Quality and Risk, Knows the Business, Develops Business, Teams with Others, Builds Relationships, Manages Change and Ambiguity, Coaches Others.
- \n ITIL - Intermediate \n
- \n Project Management \n
- \n Cloud Computing basics \n
- \n Data Analytics \n
- \n Information/Data Security \n
- \n Industry certifications such as Dell or HP \n
- \n Basic knowledge of overall network/systems
Location: Gurgaon/ Mumbai\n
How you'll grow
\n At Deloitte, we've invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people's growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India \n \n
\n At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. \n
\n Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. \n
\n Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. \n
\\“Deloitte\\” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates and/or other entities.
In the United States, Deloitte LLP is the member firm of DTTL. Like DTTL, Deloitte LLP does not provide services to clients. Instead, services are primarily provided by the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, including:
- Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
- Deloitte Tax LLP
Requisition code: E20GUASMRS-TSS
Apply on company website