SCAM ALERT: Caution against fraudulent job offers!More Info ×
Caution against fraudulent job offers!
We have been informed of instances where jobseekers are led to believe of fictitious job opportunities with Deloitte India (“Deloitte”). In one or more such cases, false promises of actual or potential selection, or initiation or completion of the recruitment formalities appear to have been or are being made. Some jobseekers appear to have been asked to pay money to specified bank accounts of individuals or entities as a condition of their selection for a ‘job' with Deloitte. These individuals or entities are in no way connected with Deloitte and do not represent or otherwise act on behalf of Deloitte.
We would like to clarify that:
At Deloitte, ethics and integrity are fundamental and not negotiable.
We are against corruption and neither offer bribes nor accept them, nor induce or permit any other party to make or receive bribes on our behalf.
We have not authorised any party or person to collect any money from jobseekers in any form whatsoever for promises of getting jobs in Deloitte.
We consider candidates only on merit and that we provide an equal opportunity to eligible applicants.
No one other than an authorised official of Deloitte is permitted to confirm any job offer from Deloitte.
Anyone who at any time has made or makes any payment to any party against promises of job or selection for a job with Deloitte or any matter related to this (including those for ‘registration', ‘verification' or ‘security deposit') or otherwise engages with any such person who has made or makes fraudulent promises or offers, does so (or has done so) entirely at their own risk. Deloitte takes no responsibility or liability for any such unauthorised or fraudulent actions or engagements.
We encourage jobseekers to exercise caution. If you have queries about the veracity of a job offer you have received which relates to Deloitte or would like to report a fraud with regard to job offers with Deloitte, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Technology Assurance - Senior Consultant (Lead Solution Advisor/ Senior Solution Advisor) Assurance and Internal Audit (A&IA) is dedicated to helping organizations manage risk, improve operational performance, and maximize enterprise value. We bring a business mindset combined with deep technical knowledge and extensive industry experience to creatively address business issues by providing specialized audit analytics and internal control services for external audit clients including reviews of financial statements and reporting on internal controls, employee benefits plans, and other attest services related to financial reporting. We also help clients navigate the complexities, risks, and opportunities in their \"extended enterprises\"; this is done by proactively managing and monitoring risks presented by third-party relationships and helping clients address regulatory and marketplace demand from a reporting standpoint. These services may be provided as part of an audit of financial statements or internal audit, or as individual projects. Work you will do As an A&IA Senior consultant, you will build and nurture positive working relationships with Deloitte teams who work with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. You will:
- Identify and evaluate complex business/ technological risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Perform system evaluation and/or audit IT and business process as a part of SOX 404, SSAE 18 or ICFR assessment in accordance with PCAOB/AICPA guidance using Deloitte methodology for whole point
- Perform complete GITC evaluation and testing across IT platform including, operating systems, databases, and network components
- Perform risk assessment for organizations to identify prioritized list of risk/audit
- Perform controls benchmarking to leading internal controls framework to identify gaps and excess controls
- Manage multiple assignments and demonstrate strong people management & networking skills
- Ensure timely completion of activities with quality, complete ownership of deliverables and early escalations to management, if required
- Play substantive/lead role on projects including project planning, economics, and managing quality
- Participate in proposal development efforts
- Assist in technical knowledge development and training efforts
- Demonstrate high level of understanding of internal and external client's business
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong orientation toward internal control risk assessment, operational, and IT auditing
- Experience with SOX, Internal Audit, and SSAE 18 (At least one of three)
- Experience of assessing and reviewing technology risks and controls over areas including access management, change management & computer operations for IT platforms (operating systems, databases, and network components)
- Exposure to any one industry—Financial Services; Technology, Media & Telecom; Life Sciences & Health Care; Energy & Resources; Consumer & Industrial Products
- Demonstrate MS office proficiency, problem solving & analytical skills, and strong verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, manage ambiguity, and work independently or as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Willingness to travel within and out of country on engagements
- Four to eight years of relevant work experience, with industry focus a plus
- Big Four experience preferred
- MBA in finance/accounting and or CA/CPA/CIA/CISA
\"Deloitte\\” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates and/or other entities.
In the United States, Deloitte LLP is the member firm of DTTL. Like DTTL, Deloitte LLP does not provide services to clients. Instead, services are primarily provided by the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, including:
- Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
- Deloitte Tax LLP
Requisition code: E21HUTASN-GITC1
Apply on company website