Tax Transformation Office - .Net Developer - Specialist Master
If you have a passion for transforming a global tax business with digital technology, consider working with the US Tax Transformation team. Building on prior investment and success, this is an exciting opportunity to support global execution of Deloitte Tax's strategy as we shift from “doing digital” to “being digital” by reimagining how we engage with our clients, deliver our services, operate our business, and create value. As a result, Deloitte Tax is expanding its transformation and technology group. The Tax Transformation Office is focused on developing new service offerings and technology solutions that assist us in delivering tax services to our clients. This is an ideal opportunity to be part of a cutting edge and innovative start-up environment within the larger Deloitte Tax function.
What You'll Do
As a Deloitte Tax .Net Developer you will be responsible for design, development, debugging, testing, deploying and supporting custom applications and modules that meet business requirements. Candidate will demonstrate a good understanding and working knowledge of the client's business and tax systems, and for meeting client deadlines.
• Participate in requirements analysis.
• Collaborate with US, USI and Vendors' teams to produce software design and architecture.
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
• Test and deploy applications and systems.
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
• Develop, support and maintain applications and technology solutions.
• Provide production support during busy seasons.
• Ensure that all development efforts meet or exceed client expectations - applications should meet requirements of scope, functionality, and time and adhere to all defined and agreed upon standards.
• Become familiar with all development tools, testing tools, methodologies and processes as well as with the scrum methodology and processes.
• Encourage collaborative efforts and camaraderie with on-shore and off-shore team members.
• Demonstrate a strong working understanding of the industry best standards in software development and version controlling.
• Ensure the quality and low bug rates of code released into production.
• Work on agile projects, participate in daily SCRUM calls and provide task updates.
• During design and key development phases, might need some flexibility on shift timing to ensure appropriate overlap of the India and US teams and project deliveries.
Over the past several years, Deloitte Tax has had great success in delivering technology-enabled tax services to its clients. As a result, Deloitte Tax is expanding its Tax Transformation team. Tax Transformation focuses on developing new service offerings and technology solutions that assist us in delivering tax services to our clients. This is an ideal opportunity to be part of a cutting-edge and innovative start-up environment within the larger Deloitte Tax organization.
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or similar required.
• 5+ years' experience in software development with working knowledge in analysis, design and development of applications and/or systems using .NET and SQL.
• 3+ years' hands-on experience on C#, .NET, SQL Server, ASP.NET Web API
• Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Limited Sponsorship - Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
•CPA, Enrolled Agent, or other appropriate certification,i.e. PMP, MCSE, etc. (either in process or able/willing to obtain)
• Experience or knowledge of Micro Services Architecture, .NET Core, Mongo DB (NOSQL DB), CICD (Build/Release configuration), Version/source control, Azure, Agile/Scrum, NPM, Angular Js.
• Experience or knowledge of Entity Framework 6 or above, OOPS Concepts, Design Patterns, Azure, Version/source control (Git/VSTS), Agile/Scrum.
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills, ability to communicate clearly with USI counterparts.
• Candidates based in either Chicago or Parsippany is preferred.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Tax LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 41584
Apply on company website