Tax Technology Service Desk Analyst – TCII
The Tax Technology Service Desk Analyst plays an integral role in our Tax Transformation Support team as the individual responsible for resolving issues in collaboration with the Application Development and Infrastructure teams. In this role you will be part of a global team responsible for providing 24/7 support to clients via email, phone and chat, and will be responsible to maintain product SLAs via a ticketing system for incident management. The Application Support Analyst will also provide RPA (Bot) Support for Deloitte Tax.
Work you'll do:
As a Support Analyst within the Tax Transformation Services group, you will provide premium level support by responding to end user (client) inquiries with a sense of urgency. Analyze and resolve or triage application support incidents/requests. Log and track incidents/requests from identification through resolution in incident management software. Communicate with resources involved in resolution to ensure incidents are resolved, requests are fulfilled, and the customer communication is complete. Responsibilities include:
- Provide premium-level Tax Application Support via email, phone and chat, to both internal and external users.
- Provide Robotic Process Automation (RPA) support to the Tax practice.
- Maintain all application SLAs and respond to users via a ticketing system for incident management.
- Respond to end user (client) support inquiries with a sense of urgency. Analyze and resolve or triage application support incidents/requests.
- Log and track incidents/requests from identification through resolution in incident management software.
- Communicate with resources involved in resolution to ensure incidents are resolved, requests are fulfilled, and the customer communication is complete.
- Collaborate with application development and / or infrastructure resources to resolve incidents/requests.
- Follow all internal processes and procedures within the Tax Transformation Support team, including ticket handling and ticket management.
- Document resolutions and internal procedures and update knowledgebase articles.
- Create a positive customer support experience and build strong relationships through engaged listening and understanding, problem solving, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and maintaining a consummately professional attitude.
- Mentor less experienced analysts on proper standards/techniques to improve their accuracy and efficiency.
- Provide after hours and on-call support as needed.
Over the past several years, Deloitte Tax has had great success in delivering technology-enabled tax services to its clients. As a result, Deloitte Tax is expanding its Tax Transformation Support Center. Tax Transformation Support focuses on developing new service offerings and technology solutions that assist us in delivering tax services to our clients. This is an ideal opportunity to be part of a cutting-edge and innovative start-up environment within the larger Deloitte Tax organization.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field
- 2+ years of experience as an Application Support Analyst
- Experience with incident tracking systems such as ServiceNow
- Experience with maintaining knowledgebase entries
- Experience with MS Office suite
- Experience working with end users (clients) to resolve their support incidents
- Ability to work flexible shifts for 24/ 7 support coverage, including some holidays and weekends
- Experience working successfully with onshore and offshore teams
- CPA, Enrolled Agent, or other appropriate certification (either in process or able/willing to obtain)
- Travel up to 25% (While up to 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited Sponsorship - Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Knowledge of Tax
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with Robotic Processing Automation (RPA); UiPath Studio, UiPath Orchestrator, Kibana
- Experience working with SQL Server
- Experience with SharePoint and Confluence for building/ maintaining knowledgebase entries
- Experience in Backend technologies such as Swagger, Entity framework, ASP.NET Web API, .NET Framework, LINQ/SQL
- Working knowledge of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle
- Ability to prioritize tasks and flexibility to work on multiple assignments
taxtrans Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Tax LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 26395
Apply on company website