Are you a strategic thinker with first-hand knowledge across a variety of industries? Do phrases like “global effective tax rate reduction” and “efficient global cash utilization” peak your interest? Do you enjoy providing international compliance and consulting services to U.S and foreign multinational clients while identifying complex tax issues? If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, you should consider a career in Deloitte's International Tax Services practice.
What you'll do
As a Tax Specialist Leader, you will work within an engagement team and draw on experience in accounting and taxation to provide tax compliance and consulting services to multinational clients on the tax implications of their international operations. You will identify complex tax issues and provide tax analysis and recommendations for these entities and their affiliates. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Assisting clients with their implementation of specific international tax compliance technology and processes.
- Overseeing and reviewing complex tax computation projects for clients in diverse industries.
- Researching and preparing materials for compliance projects related to tax planning considerations.
- Providing leadership, counseling, and career guidance for the development and motivation of the engagement team.
- Supervising Tax Consultants, Senior Consultants, and Managers.
At Deloitte Tax LLP, our International Tax Compliance and Reporting Services (iCRS) team helps multinational clients with their international tax needs. We offer a full-range of tax services and work collaboratively with our International Tax team to help clients meet the challenges of a rapidly evolving market and regulatory environment. Our team members are highly-knowledgeable and have diverse backgrounds in transactional analysis and support, tax compliance including process and technology, planning for inbound and outbound businesses, supply chain and intellectual property advising, transfer pricing, transformative business modeling, and more. Join us, and help clients optimize their tax functions and take strategy to the next level. Learn more about Deloitte International Tax and iCRS.
- 8+ years' experience providing tax planning services or preparing and reviewing client work, preferably with a focus on international taxation
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or other business-related field
- Licensed attorney, CPA, or Enrolled Agent
- Experience managing senior-level client relationships
- Experience participating in strategic planning initiatives
- Experience leading tax compliance and related advisory services calculations and processes
- Able to travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Previous Big 4, public accounting or consulting experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research skills and executive presence
- Strong tax technology experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced, team environment
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Tax LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 38887
Apply on company website