Systems Engineering/Software Intelligent Automation Testing-Consultant
Are you a talented, detail-oriented software automation testing professional, interested in working in a team atmosphere to create innovative solutions that solves our clients' most complex issues? Are you interested in creating elegant, effective solutions, while continually learning and expanding your skills?
Work you'll do
As an Intelligent Automation Testing Consultant you will bring considerable technical expertise to deliver effective solutions to clients including the following:
- Acting as the integrator between the client and our Deloitte teams
- Helping to create custom testing solutions
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, our Systems Engineering specialists help clients manage the complexity inherent with technology change, from requirements planning to architecture, testing to deployment, and beyond, helping to link their IT programs to organizational goals. And we offer a complete range of industry-leading services, including systems development, solution and platform integration. Learn more about our Systems Engineering practice.
Intelligent Automation Testing Consultants should have the following skills and experience:
- 2 years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Experience using intelligent automation testing tools
- At least one full life-cycle implementation in a testing role
- At least 2 years' experience developing testing strategy for large-scale programs ensuring requirements tracability throughout the system development lifecycle
- At least 2 years of testing experience developing test plans, test scenarios, test cases, execution of test cases, and documentation of test results as an automation tester which should include development and maintenance of automation scripts and frameworks
- Experience with the following: MicroFocus UFT, Rational Tooling, and Open Source Automation Tools (ex: Selenium, Cucumber, OpSoapUI, PostMan, RESTAssured, Mockito)
- Experience with Test & Defect Management tools – MicroFocus ALM, JIRA
- Experience with at least one Scripting language – Shell, VBScript, Perl or Python
- Experience with Source Control Systems – SVN or GIT
- Experience with Build tools – Maven, CircleCI
- Experience in Automated Reporting
- Experience in CI/CD/CT tools – Jenkins, Bamboo, Quickbuild
- Experience in Cloud web and mobile testing platforms – SauceLabs, Browserstack
- Limited Immigration sponsorship may be available
In addition, successful Consultants will have the following preferred background:
- Experience in robotics solutions such as UIPath, AutomationAnywhere or BluePrism (certification is a plus)
- Hands-on Experience in machine learning models such as neural networks (eg: TensorFlow)
- Experience in Python NLTK or similar natural language processing technology
- Experience in Mobile Native App automation
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Eagerness to mentor and grow junior staff
- Testing Techniques – Understand the various approaches used in testing, including (e.g. desk checking), white-box (logic drive), black-box (requirements driven), load testing, coverage testing and regression testing.
- Technical expertise in implementing industry standard testing methodology and tools
- Experience implementing testing best practices specific to the test planning and execution processes and gaining buy-in for changes from executives
- A deep understanding of test planning and delivery challenges
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in computer science or a related discipline)
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 9064
Apply on company website