Are you a creative thinker who loves to be on the cutting edge, solving problems though innovative technology solutions? Are you passionate about customer strategy, digital design, marketing, and platform development? Our Customer & Marketing Offering Portfolio integrates the differentiated customer and marketing businesses that support the mission-critical goals of federal, state and local government agencies, and higher education institutions. By joining our team, you will play a vital role in making an impact for our clients and the people they serve through our growth strategy, enhanced user experiences, and engagement through the entire lifecycle of customers' interactions with the public sector.
Work you'll do
- Design leading digital experiences for demanding, world-class clients.
- Bring user-centered design (UCD) process methods to digital solutions from concept to launch.
- Develop the plan, oversee the process, and give guidance to the creative teams that work under you.
- Lead effective client presentations that create excitement and demonstrate how the creative delivers on the strategy.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, mockups and prototypes optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Monitor and have knowledge of wider industry UX trends and relevant technology trends
- Recruit and manage freelance talent to augment in-house teams as needed
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Advertising, Marketing, & Commerce (AM&C) offering helps public sector clients connect with the people, stakeholders, and citizens they serve. Our team works with agencies to transform, elevate, and modernize constituent-government experiences. GPS AM&C creates brands, develops content, and implements best-in-class marketing strategies to inspire engagement, influence behavior, and drive adoption across the country.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 10+ years of relevant experience, including at least 7 years of experience as an Associate Director, Creative Director, or an equivalent title with an agency/firm
- Copywriting and/or design background; strong verbal & written communication skills; outstanding presentation skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Travel up to 50%
- Ability to develop strong client relationships to establish a level of trust to help sell creative; skilled at building strong relationships and trust with creative partners
- A clear passion and enthusiasm for learning and pursuing your expertise, constantly challenging the definition of what makes good user experience
- Strong portfolio demonstrating your innovative work across multiple channels, including long-form and short-form content
- Experience with Agile, Design Sprints and Systems Design
- Experience with modern design tools like Sketch, Axure, Principle, Framer and InVision
- Ability to inspire people and work in a highly collaborative, team-based environment
- Experience in UX research, including planning, designing and facilitating user sessions and client workshops, analyzing findings and articulating results
- Demonstrated experience in business development process, planning for, and delivering complex digital experience projects
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: 52261
Apply on company website