SCAM ALERT: Caution against fraudulent job offers!More Info ×
Caution against fraudulent job offers!
We have been informed of instances where jobseekers are led to believe of fictitious job opportunities with Deloitte India (“Deloitte”). In one or more such cases, false promises of actual or potential selection, or initiation or completion of the recruitment formalities appear to have been or are being made. Some jobseekers appear to have been asked to pay money to specified bank accounts of individuals or entities as a condition of their selection for a ‘job' with Deloitte. These individuals or entities are in no way connected with Deloitte and do not represent or otherwise act on behalf of Deloitte.
We would like to clarify that:
At Deloitte, ethics and integrity are fundamental and not negotiable.
We are against corruption and neither offer bribes nor accept them, nor induce or permit any other party to make or receive bribes on our behalf.
We have not authorised any party or person to collect any money from jobseekers in any form whatsoever for promises of getting jobs in Deloitte.
We consider candidates only on merit and that we provide an equal opportunity to eligible applicants.
No one other than an authorised official of Deloitte is permitted to confirm any job offer from Deloitte.
Anyone who at any time has made or makes any payment to any party against promises of job or selection for a job with Deloitte or any matter related to this (including those for ‘registration', ‘verification' or ‘security deposit') or otherwise engages with any such person who has made or makes fraudulent promises or offers, does so (or has done so) entirely at their own risk. Deloitte takes no responsibility or liability for any such unauthorised or fraudulent actions or engagements.
We encourage jobseekers to exercise caution. If you have queries about the veracity of a job offer you have received which relates to Deloitte or would like to report a fraud with regard to job offers with Deloitte, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Looking for a world of opportunities and a fulfilling career?
We are a creative digital consultancy. We combine leading digital and creative capabilities with the deep industry knowledge and experience Deloitte is known for. That means, our clients can bring us their biggest challenges, knowing we have what it takes to bring a business vision to life.
With more than 4,000 salesforce professionals across 30 countries, Deloitte brings unmatched capabilities and insights for business transformation built around the salesforce technology platform.
Work You'll Do
· Practitioners will integrate and learn from talented colleagues who have focused around core domains that we may not have had visibility into.
· Our move towards integrated solutions demands that everyone adopt a growth mindset and invest in expanding their understanding of what we bring to the marketplace.
· Practitioners will be able to develop skills in a Portfolio that represents the unification of the some of the most diverse, globally recognized brands and businesses in the organization—an exciting opportunity for their career development.
The Customer & Marketing Offering Portfolio integrates our most differentiated, globally recognized customer and marketing businesses. It focuses on owning the commercial agenda through growth strategy, enhanced user experiences, and engagement through the entire customer lifecycle. From our core strengths in creative design, to strategy, platforms and solutions, as well as our continued growth through acquisitions, we are specifically positioned to bring fully integrated solutions to our clients.
We are all consumers and personal marketers. This reality is what makes the Customer & Marketing Offering Portfolio so exciting. What we deliver in the market each and every day directly impacts who we are as customers. We are able to deliver on outcomes for the very products and services that we have the privilege of engaging with ourselves.
Our Commercial Excellence & Experience team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the “creative digital consultancy” real and in doing so, make new markets.
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
· Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
· Digital Experience | creates engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
· Flexible Consumption | the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
· Digital Foundry | a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
· DigitalMix | an integrated set of platforms to enable business re-platforming
Looking for a world of opportunities and a fulfilling career?
We are a creative digital consultancy. We combine leading digital and creative capabilities with the deep industry knowledge and experience Deloitteis known for. That means, our clients can bring us their biggest challenges, knowing we have what it takes to bring a business vision to life.
Work you'll do
· Designs, develops, test, documents, and deploys high quality business solutions
· Looking for experienced Apttus professionals who would be responsible for implementing SFDC based quote-to-cash suite of products, including Apttus CPQ (configure/price/quote), contract management, revenue management and other related solutions for our clients
· The candidate will also be responsible for developing custom applications using Force.com and integration with other systems
· Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Job Location – HYD/MUM/BLR
· Work Timings-9:00 AM to 6:00 PM or 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
At Deloitte Digital, we work with some of the world's largest brands. Our cross-discipline teams deliver creative and technology insights to the test. Studio-based teams complement our road warriors to deliver new and engaging solutions for our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Digital.
Qualifications and Experience
· Total 4 to 9 years of experience
· Apttus CPQ (Configure Price Quote)
· Apttus CLM (Contract Life cycle Management)
· Apttus custom settings, to set up all the basic consoles
· Setting up the products in Apttus CPQ console
· Setting up of the pricelists, categories
· Setting up of the price rulesets (Discounting options etc.) and price matrices
· Setting up of quotes and configuring the quotes
· Apttus Api's and interfaces
· Apttus X author for document creation
· Professional Qualification- B.E/B.Tech/MCA/MSC/MS
· Apttus product certification is preferred
· Proficiency in SFDC Apex/Visual Force development
· Proficiency in Salesforce integration/extensions, and designing solutions using Force.com API and other tools that extend the product
· Candidate should be able to lead technical requirements gathering sessions and should be able to demonstrate a track record with standard SDLC and Agile implementation techniques.
[SC1]As long as there is a descriptor and footnote about Deloitte this can be used
How you'll grow
· At Deloitte, we've invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the DU in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people's growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India
· At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
· Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer comprehensive well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
· Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships that we have with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
\"Deloitte\\” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates and/or other entities.
In the United States, Deloitte LLP is the member firm of DTTL. Like DTTL, Deloitte LLP does not provide services to clients. Instead, services are primarily provided by the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, including:
- Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
- Deloitte Tax LLP
Requisition code: E21BCSCONST_BMI_O*
Apply on company website