Are you passionate about delivering goals to your client that go above and beyond their expectations?
Does the opportunity to work with the world's leading businesses excite you?
Our ServiceNow HRSD team within HR Transformation is thrilled to render results that help our clients transform their HR practices in ways that lead to significant savings, a leading edge on competition, greater efficiency and an enhanced employee experience.
Work you'll do
As a Manager in our ServiceNow HRSD team, you will use your knowledge and experience of HR operations and the ServiceNow HR Service Delivery (HRSD) platform to optimize our clients HR operations and help them drive business results.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Leading ServiceNow HRSD projects and work-streams through discovery, design, build, test, and deployment activities leveraging our agile deployment methodology
- Providing hands-on leadership and Project Management to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are always accurate
- Working with a team of both functional and technical consultants through requirements gathering and sprint design sessions for the ServiceNow HRSD applications
- Working with client stakeholders to document baseline, current state HR Service Delivery operations
- Developing the points of value to deliver throughout the HR Service Transformation effort
- Developing detailed implementation plans for deploying the HR Service Delivery product including establishing key milestones, and finalizing budget/scope and high level architecture
- Managing all aspects of the project/workstream, including monitoring and identifying any project issues early to be able to mitigate any risk for your client
- Establishing user journeys and creating the user stories to support the design and configuration of the Employee Service Portal, Knowledge Management, and Case Management capabilities
- Supporting the iterative configuration of the HRSD application, engage stakeholders to conduct reviews through joint design sessions
- Assisting with executing system validation, preparing the organization for the transition and ensuring reading for deploying the HRSD build into production
Building your reputation within the firm and market around the strong HR Shared Services knowledge and ServiceNow product knowledge you possess
- Forging strong relationships with both the clients and project teams that will contribute to your growth and development
- 5+ years of experience in ServiceNow implementations and optimizations
- 1 year of experience in the delivery and implementation of at least one ServiceNow HRSD core module
- Experience developing detailed implementation plans in ServiceNow
- Knowledge of HR functions, processes, and best practices
- Experience in Project Management
- Willing and able to travel up to 50% as needed per project (While travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited Sponsorship available.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- Experience designing and/or implementing an HR shared services center
- Experience with a full HRSD suite implementation
- Big 4 consulting experience
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 14843
Apply on company website