ServiceNow – Solution Architect – USDC
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
· Propose and provide solution options, business cases, prototypes and walk-throughs to all required levels of stakeholders
· Provide recommendation for solution options and gain acceptance / approvals of selected final solution
· Define coding standards, methodology and patterns for ServiceNow Development Team in conformance with best practices and standards
· Identify opportunities to improve, streamline and optimize the overall platform.
· Execute architectural solutions in capacity as a ServiceNow subject matter expert, compliance monitor, and a go-to architectural authority on projects
· Industry experience, in architecture and delivery of software products and solutions.
Our Enterprise Technology (EnTech) team works with clients to transform their technology delivery by collaborating with CIOs, Technology Executives, and their teams. Together we work to establish IT operating models based on the implications of next generation and advanced technologies, new and evolving service models for technology, and the operational expectations of an organization.
Our team of experienced technologists understand the interwoven nature technology plays in all aspects of today's business environment and focus on helping our clients shift from foundational delivery of technology to being the strategic business partner and catalyst for change. Our Agile/DevOps/Lean technology experts work to transform the workforce of our clients into the next generation of technology service delivery teams.
· Must have 7+ years of experience in technology architecture and implementation on the ServiceNow platform
· Must have current ServiceNow certifications
· Ideal candidate should have architecture level experience with Jakarta, Kingston and London
· Has performed implementations within ServiceNow for ITSM, ITBM, GRC and Scoped Apps.
· Ability to work in a multi-national organization and work closely with offshore development teams
· Ability to manage multiple customers, complex projects, and multiple initiatives
· Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, work in fast-paced environment with multiple initiatives and rapidly changing priorities.
· Knowledge and experience in Agile Methodology
· Fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· A current government security clearance, or the ability to hold a clearance is required
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20LKMCACSJR102-USDC
Apply on company website