ServiceNow Senior Consultant
Our Technology Services Optimization team works with clients to transform their technology delivery by collaborating with CIOs, Executives, and their teams. Together we work to establish IT operating models based on the implications of advanced technologies, new/evolving service models for technology, and the operational expectations of an organization.
Our team of experienced technologists understand the interwoven nature technology plays in all aspects of today's business environment and focus on helping our clients shift from foundational delivery of technology to be the strategic business partner and catalyst for change. Our Agile/DevOps/Lean technology experts work to transform the workforce of our clients into the next generation of technology service delivery teams.
Work You'll Do
At the ServiceNow Developer Senior Consultant, you will develop and enhance methodologies, policies and practices for software asset life cycle management in line with best practice and practical experience as part of a cycle of continuous improvement and compliance. This position will require you to develop quality assurance practices and practices for the administration of software license contracts, maintenance and entitlements. In addition, work with clients to advise the relevant project, program, infrastructure and application stakeholders on software licensing and compliance. You will need the ability to identify current and emerging software asset life cycle trends.
- 5+ year's of experience with ServiceNow development and/or implementation
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in an IT, IS, or business-related field
- 3+ year's of relevant consulting/industry technical IT experience in technical field
- Travel up to 25% or more (While 25% or more travel is a requirement of the role,
- due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Ability to maintain the required Secret Security Clearance for this role
- Working knowledge of Software Asset Model Implementation
- Project and portfolio management implementation
- CLOUD management model implementation
- Knowledge of ISO 19770-1 and ITIL SAM Standards
- Security+ certification, Service Now certification (preferred)
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow Platform, and specifically the SAM Professional Module, in order to upload and maintain software license compliance in the ServiceNow SAMPro Application
- Have working knowledge of the major vendors software licensing practices, trends, and systems to advise our clients on the ideal course of action related to software license optimization
- Have a working knowledge of technology architecture, processors, virtualization, user accounts, and other types of technology concepts
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E21SDSCHJ115198-EP
Apply on company website