Position Summary Description - External
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in supply chain/analytics - someone who gets excited about the possibilities of turning data into insights on a daily basis in a highly collaborative environment? As an experienced Supply Chain Advanced Analytics Consultant, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below…
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Work with analytics teams to wrangle big and small data, perform advanced analytics, develop insightful visualizations, in a variety of applications within a solution technology stack
- Deliver high quality work and adapt to new challenges, as an individual or as part of a team
- Demonstrate strong ability to use SQL to wrangle, transform, and manage data in various database environments MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle PL/SQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Demonstrate strong ability to analyze technical/data issues in visualization applications (e.g. Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, etc.) to communicate and efficiently address business problems
- Display strong knowledge of data wrangling – big and small data – and applying both common and advanced analytic techniques using Python, R, SPSS, Minitab, Excel, etc.
- Develop and maintain reusable software to carry out the tasks above
- Work to support teams in identifying source of issues and collaborate on resolutions
- Work and consult with client technology/functional teams to design and create inventive solutions to optimize business process/performance
Our Supply Chain Networks team helps clients transform their value chains into competitive weapons. We drive efficiency, improve flexibility, and increase responsiveness through proactive insights and decision-making. We advise, implement, and operate transformational solutions that bring world-class supply network and operational capabilities to our clients. We provide operational know-how, digital technologies, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions to deliver unprecedented client value. Additionally, we improve operations, product, and material flow across the breadth of the value chain and create greater supply network synergy and value through M&A events.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- 4-7 years' of supply chain/data analytics experience in supporting or building data visualizations like charts/tables
- Experience in solution design and development and implementation of data solutions
- Deep experience (4-7 years) in at least one of the following and basic experience (1+ years) in the others:
- Experience performing advanced analytics / data science utilizing various software packages, including R, SAS, SPSS Statistics, SPSS Modeler, Minitab, Matlab, etc.
- Using SQL to wrangle, transform, and manage data in various database environments MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle PL/SQL, MongoDB , etc.
- Analyzing data in visualization applications (e.g. Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, etc.) to communicate and efficiently address business problems
- Experience developing software in Python, C++, or Java
- Ability to translate and execute functional requirements on a technical level
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve complex business issues
- Identify and resolve issues to optimize existing reports and visualizations
- Must be willing to live and work in the Gilbert, AZ area
- Limited sponsorship may be available
- Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Exposure with ETL environments such as: SSIS, Informatica, Alteryx
- Ability to mentor and lead project teams to deliver task assignments on or before deadlines
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Business process design and modeling
- Minimum of 2 years big consulting firm and/or industry experience
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 21245
Apply on company website