Meeting & Event Services (MES) is currently searching for a Senior Registration Specialist to support client–facing and internal events delivered at a regional and national level. This individual will primarily be responsible for coordinating and execution of event assets including but not limited to the following: invitation and registration site development and distribution, registration management and reporting.
- Manages and oversees the building, testing, and management of registration sites for client and internal events with multiple attendee types and multiple hotels
- Collaborates with meeting planners and sponsors to understand the event objectives and related registration requirements to effectively build registration sites with appropriate design, form logic and questions
- Delivers exceptional client service with a consultative, solutions-oriented approach
- Provides insight and recommendations on the development and design of registration sites to meeting sponsors
- Resolves issues for invitees and addresses complex issues and questions related to the registration site (customer service, program or technical questions)
- Delivers registration reports in accordance with the established schedule and develops custom event specific and ad-hoc reports as requested
- Frequent interaction and communication with firm leadership, internal and external clients through event registration
- Post event reporting and reconciliation
- Responsible for maintaining quality and data integrity
- Assists in the development and implementation of process improvement strategies and initiatives
- Supports Registration Manager with registration related projects, and may take a role in the project management
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with a consultative style
- Solutions & results oriented
- Ability to work independently, on multiple projects simultaneously and under deadlines
- Technical savviness and comfort working in new, robust systems; registration platform knowledge a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong client-service approach
- Ability to handle high volume workload and achieve results—with minimal supervision—in an intense, fast-paced, virtual team environment
- Solid attention to detail and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and interact with all levels of management
- BA/BS required; over 5 years of related experience, preferably in meetings/events, technology, marketing or communications
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 22875
Apply on company website