Senior Pursuit Manager
This role serves as the cross-functional leader of Deloitte's pursuit structure for mid-market and emerging growth company sectors, as well as accounting and reporting advisory services, both subsets of Deloitte's overarching pursuit infrastructure.
- Manage day-to-day operation of the pursuit centers in alignment with business needs and priorities, including:
– Managing and developing pursuit professionals, including working in collaboration with other pursuit infrastructure leaders on professional development, mobility, and career path.
– Managing proposal support including overseeing deployment, working with functional stakeholders on the curation and maintenance of strategic messaging, and managing the integration of that client-facing messaging into pursuit content.
– Incorporating and scaling existing proposal development technology, as well as exploring new technologies to enhance efficiency and the buyer experience.
- Serve as liaison with the business, including:
– For middle market and emerging growth company pursuits, collaborate with multiple business stakeholders to execute on strategic growth priorities. These include function, industry, and marketplace leaders, sales executives, and marketing contacts as related to pursuits. For accounting and reporting advisory services pursuits, collaborate with service offering leaders and other stakeholders to continuously elevate those pursuits.
– Serve as a strategic advisor to business leaders with the goal of advancing Deloitte in the marketplace and increasing the number of new clients. This includes, but is not limited to, delivering pursuit best practices and innovations, enhancing quality, and ensuring the development of client-centric messaging and deliverables.
– Drive efforts to track and communicate insights and recommendations on pursuit metrics and analytics/insights, including winnability analytics, volume statistics, and insights to inform practice decisions and aid in evolving pursuit center models. Provide recommendations for continuous improvement, increasing efficiencies, and expanding the support model as appropriate.
- Deploy to pursuits, including:
– Understand all aspects of the delivery of pursuits through hands-on involvement.
– Engage as appropriate to pursuits, including in a strategic advisor role, deployment to pursuits themselves especially during high volume periods, as well as flexing when needed to bring value to other areas of the businesses.
– In collaboration with business leaders, explore expansion of the role into other value-added areas such as elevating pursuit content with subject matter specialists.
- Senior Manager level preferred
- Strong interpersonal, project management, and organizational skills
- Strategic mindset and excellent written/oral communications skills
- Persistent focus on providing highest quality of client service
- Self-motivated individual who enjoys leading and developing pursuit professionals and working as part of a team
- Qvidian experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, marketing, or related field of study; advanced degree preferred
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 50885
Apply on company website