SCAM ALERT: Caution against fraudulent job offers!More Info ×
Caution against fraudulent job offers!
We have been informed of instances where jobseekers are led to believe of fictitious job opportunities with Deloitte US (“Deloitte”). In one or more such cases, false promises of actual or potential selection, or initiation or completion of the recruitment formalities appear to have been or are being made. Some jobseekers appear to have been asked to pay money to specified bank accounts of individuals or entities as a condition of their selection for a ‘job' with Deloitte. These individuals or entities are in no way connected with Deloitte and do not represent or otherwise act on behalf of Deloitte.
We would like to clarify that:
- At Deloitte, ethics and integrity are fundamental and not negotiable.
- We are against corruption and neither offer bribes nor accept them, nor induce or permit any other party to make or receive bribes on our behalf.
- We have not authorized any party or person to collect any money from jobseekers in any form whatsoever for promises of getting jobs in Deloitte.
- We consider candidates only on merit and that we provide an equal opportunity to eligible applicants.
- No one other than designated Deloitte personnel (e.g., a Deloitte recruiter or Deloitte hiring partner) is permitted to extend any job offer from Deloitte.
Anyone who at any time has made or makes any payment to any party against promises of job or selection for a job with Deloitte or any matter related to this (including those for ‘registration', ‘verification' or ‘security deposit') or otherwise engages with any such person who has made or makes fraudulent promises or offers, does so (or has done so) entirely at their own risk. Deloitte takes no responsibility or liability for any such unauthorized or fraudulent actions or engagements.
We encourage jobseekers to exercise caution.
Senior Product Marketing Manager - Hux
What is Hux? Hux is Deloitte Digital's human experience offering. Hux by Deloitte Digital gives companies the ability to build and leverage the connections – between people, systems, data and technologies – so they can deliver personalized, contextual experiences to customers at scale.
Hux is the Human Experience Platform by Deloitte Digital. We help companies connect key data sources to understand what matters most to people; connect to advanced technologies like AI and machine learning to sense and respond to those needs at scale; and connect their systems to unlock insights, create collaboration and drive acquisition, engagement and loyalty. Most importantly, we empower companies to connect with customers in personal, meaningful ways that respect them as people, not just customers.
Customers are human first: driven by dynamic wants, needs, and desires. The ability for brands to make personal, meaningful connections on a human level has never been greater and Hux by Deloitte Digital delivers on those experiences in a way that allows companies to own the customer journey end to end.
Work You'll Do
Product Marketing Manager roles and responsibilities:
- Work within a market leading team, focused on delivering the future of customer experience services and products, with some of the largest and most exciting brands in the world.
- Be the inter-disciplinary ‘champion' of our assets, products and solution.
- Develop product messaging that differentiates and or contextualizes new assets and solutions from others in the market. This messaging must work with our substantial internal audiences as well as the external market, in a seamless and additive way
- Maintain and manage competitive intelligence and comparisons by working with cross-functional stakeholders and executing self-lead research.
- Communicate the value of new assets and solutions to a diverse range of internal audiences across all seniority levels.
- Speak and present both internally and externally.
- Develop and implement promotional activities such as product launches, as part of a coordinated go to market activation.
- Build strategies to support pricing, use internal and external research data, stakeholder and client interviews and your deep understanding of the addressable market.
- Assist the marketing and sales functions in creating asset or solution-related content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts.
- Gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to adoption and usage.
- Continually develop market and industry knowledge and become a subject matter expert on our competencies and technology.
- Support continuous analysis of competitors and market trends in a fast-moving market, and ensure the whole organization is armed with expertise.
- Work closely with the technology and product team to influence and help shape the product roadmap to drive new features and adoption.
What You'll Bring to the Table
- 10+ years of experience in product/solution marketing, partner marketing, or related roles, working with cross-functional teams delivering products and services at the cutting edge of the market.
- Demonstrated ability to write and communicate complex solutions in a way that is easily understood and appealing to diverse audiences.
- Successful performance in a matrixed environment. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously while consistently delivering high quality results
- Proactive, detail oriented, flexible, and able to multi-task. Strong organizational skills, including project and budget management experience.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Knowledge of web publishing tools. Familiarity with integrating various technologies to support marketing efforts.
- Hands-on messaging experience is highly desirable, particularly related to conveying complex business issues and/or industry trends in a clear, concise, and impactful style.
- An independent self-starter, and excellent team player in the most demanding and rewarding environments.
- A passion for product marketing, and marketing technology.
- A drive to win, to be the best in the market and to make our customers and team successful.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E21NATCSRMGRJG026-CM
Apply on company website