Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced
Sr. NET Full Stack Developer,
you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- The full stack developer is an expert programmer who builds both front-end and back-end components of software products.
- Work on product development team alongside other functional team members, QA engineers, UI/UX designers, and product managers to build software products using an agile approach.
- Work across all phases of the software development lifecycle from design to implementation to test and deployment.
- The full stack developer is a high impact individual with ability to own development tasks from start to finish and clearly articulate ideas and opinions to the team.
- Design, build, test and deploy Angular web applications and Web APIs with SQL database.
- Work with development team and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Participate in requirements analysis and definition sessions.
- Contribute to/create engineering level-of-effort estimates.
- Provide technical implementation inputs for user stories/tech debt/defects.
- Own and complete development tickets during sprints.
- Implement and run unit tests and work closely with QA Engineers to confirm successful functionality.
- Build back-end components using Web APIs and a MS SQL database.
- Participate in DevOps and maintain/improve infrastructure.
- Build new features and functionality by writing clean, functional, and well documented code.
- Make improvements to existing features and functionality.
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice—our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
Our Supply Chain Networks team helps clients transform their value chains into competitive weapons. We drive efficiency, improve flexibility, and increase responsiveness through proactive insights and decision-making. We advise, implement, and operate transformational solutions that bring world-class supply network and operational capabilities to our clients.
We provide operational know-how, digital technologies, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions to deliver unprecedented client value. Additionally, we improve operations, product, and material flow across the breadth of the value chain and create greater supply network synergy and value through M&A events.
- 6+ years of experience in the following areas:
- Consulting and/or industry experience
- Back-end development with .NET and MVC
- Relational database experience including MS SQL and Oracle
- Building Web APIs
- Test automation and test-driven development
- Proficiency in Windows environment
- Solid understanding of Agile/Scrum Methodologies
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
- Must be willing to live and work in the Lake Mary, FL; Mechanicsburg, PA; or Gilbert, AZ area
- Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a full team
- Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Experience in the following is desired:
- Front-end technologies (PrimeNG, Angular Material)
- Back-end technologies Entity Framework
- Database technologies
- DevOps experience (Docker, Kubernetes)
- ETL and Data Processing Experience
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E21LKMCSRCJR230-USDC
Apply on company website