SCAM ALERT: Caution against fraudulent job offers!More Info ×
Caution against fraudulent job offers!
We have been informed of instances where jobseekers are led to believe of fictitious job opportunities with Deloitte US (“Deloitte”). In one or more such cases, false promises of actual or potential selection, or initiation or completion of the recruitment formalities appear to have been or are being made. Some jobseekers appear to have been asked to pay money to specified bank accounts of individuals or entities as a condition of their selection for a ‘job' with Deloitte. These individuals or entities are in no way connected with Deloitte and do not represent or otherwise act on behalf of Deloitte.
We would like to clarify that:
- At Deloitte, ethics and integrity are fundamental and not negotiable.
- We are against corruption and neither offer bribes nor accept them, nor induce or permit any other party to make or receive bribes on our behalf.
- We have not authorized any party or person to collect any money from jobseekers in any form whatsoever for promises of getting jobs in Deloitte.
- We consider candidates only on merit and that we provide an equal opportunity to eligible applicants.
- No one other than designated Deloitte personnel (e.g., a Deloitte recruiter or Deloitte hiring partner) is permitted to extend any job offer from Deloitte.
Anyone who at any time has made or makes any payment to any party against promises of job or selection for a job with Deloitte or any matter related to this (including those for ‘registration', ‘verification' or ‘security deposit') or otherwise engages with any such person who has made or makes fraudulent promises or offers, does so (or has done so) entirely at their own risk. Deloitte takes no responsibility or liability for any such unauthorized or fraudulent actions or engagements.
We encourage jobseekers to exercise caution.
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
Senior Manager, Enterprise Architect – DAS Project Omnia
If you are passionate about how digital technology is transforming business, plan your next career move with Deloitte's ITS Application Studios.
Deloitte's breadth, depth, and scale, combined with our relentless passion for innovation create powerful opportunities to help our clients and our own organization stay ahead of change, deliver impact that matters, and transform complexity and disruption into lasting value.
Our teams are already leveraging Artificial Intelligence, analytics and cutting-edge capabilities to transform how we serve clients and operate our business. Moreover, the team is also actively exploring nascent applications such as IoT, Blockchain and AR/VR.
Work You'll Do
In your role, you will be responsible for envisioning and developing new digital products. You will execute day-to-day product development activities across design, development, stakeholder communication, technology vendor management and delivery.
- Manage clients, complex projects, drive business requirement gathering, manage scope and client expectations
- Provide strategy to meet Audit Approach Manual (AAM) 22852 Certification for all products and solutions in Audit & Assurance portfolio.
- Designs long-term, reliable, and end-to-end technical architectures. Develop functional architecture design and contribute to product vision
- Transforms detailed requirements into a complete, detailed systems design document
- Supports creation of interface specifications and call flows for the various components in the design
- Provide inputs to create Agile user stories based on marketing business requirements
- Provide technical support for analysis of business requirements and applicability to the current or planned Platform/Enabler/API Platform capabilities
- Participate in E2E functionality assessment during Validation Testing phases (SIT, UAT)
- Experience with technical programming; capable of managing and overseeing teams designing, programming and implementing various technical solutions
- Serve as a technical liaison between the business, project team and developers/testers
- Work with IT infrastructure teams to deploy and maintain applications
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS is the engine that helps to drive Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The 2,200 professionals in ITS deliver services internally including:
- Cyber security
- Technology support
- Technology & Infrastructure
- Application development and management
- Relationship management group
For more information on ITS, you can visit our dedicated recruitment page at https://usrecruiting.deloitte.com/-its-recruiting-for-experienced-hires.
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS)
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS) is the internal software and applications development team responsible for delivering leading-edge technologies to Deloitte professionals. Their broad portfolio includes web and mobile productivity tools that empower our people to log expenses, enter timesheets, book travel and more, anywhere, anytime. DAS enables our client service professionals through a comprehensive suite of applications across the business lines. In addition to application delivery, DAS offers full-scale design services, a robust mobile portfolio, cutting-edge analytics, and innovative custom development.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related discipline. While an advanced degree is preferred, the value is placed on the extent of the relevant experience and accomplishments
- 10+ years Industry experience, in architecture and delivery of software products and solutions.
- 2+ years of experience in planning, analyzing, designing, architecting & supporting Audit & Assurance products and solutions.
- Knowledge about PCAOB regulations & standards, accounting standards like US GAAP & IFRS is a plus.
- 5+ years in a data engineering role with demonstrable experience with Cognitive computing, data integration, data mining, Natural Language Processing, Hadoop platforms, and automating machine learning components.
- 3+ years of experience designing and implementing off-prem public cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.) environments and architectures and operational models. Including developing cloud-ready solutions, like active-active and geo/regional resiliency with near zero RPO & RTO.
- 3+ years of experience with IaaS, 2+ Years with PaaS and experience with SaaS offerings
- 2+ years of experience with Public Cloud migrations
- In-depth architectural understanding of AWS/AZURE and are familiar with cloud native design patterns and DevOps principles (Infrastructure as Code).
- Strong knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure, preferably designing and implementing off-prem cloud (Azure) or on-prem/private cloud virtualized architectures and solutions, including active-active and geo/regional resiliency with near zero RPO & RTO
- Strong knowledge in Machine learning and AI.
- Strong experience in Azure Big Data Technologies like Azure Data Lake, ADLA, HDInsights, Databricks, EsgynDB etc.
- Knowledge of ChatBot Frameworks and Microsoft Cognitive Services.
- Strong experience in Relational and NoSQL databases (SQL Server / CosmosDB / MongoDB etc.)
- Strong experience in at least one programming language (i.e. C#, Java, Python, R).
- Experience implementing and automating models created by data science teams (i.e. Spark, Scala, Hive, Python, R, etc.)
- Strong experience in Angular/Angular JS, React JS and Node JS.
- Container experience with Docker and Kubernetes or other container orchestration platforms
- Experience with data modeling and normalization concepts.
- Experience with data visualizations tools like SSRS, PowerBI & Tableau.
- Experience architecting and building data marts, warehouses, etc.
- Experience working with different query languages (i.e. PL-SQL, T-SQL).
- Understanding and experience working with cloud infrastructure services like Azure, Amazon Web Services & Google Cloud. Azure preferred.
- Experience working with code repositories and continuous integration (i.e. Git, Jenkins, etc.)
- Understanding of development and project methodologies.
- Strong experience in leading architecture activities like designing, roadmap, & proof-of-concepts.
- Prior experience of mobile platforms Xamarin iOS, Xamarin Android, and Xamarin Forms
- Prior experience in e- commerce, EDI, B2B architectures
- Ability to manage multiple customers, complex projects, and multiple initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple initiatives and rapidly changing priorities.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Appropriate Cloud Certification is strongly preferred
- TOGAF or SEI – Software Architecture Certification etc.,
- Exposure to BI Tools - like Tableau, PowerBI, QlikSense and DI Tools like Informatica etc.,
- Experience working with SAFe or Agile development processes.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E21NATSSRMDD148-CL6
Apply on company website