Location: Multiple Locations
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's Information Technology Services (ITS). We are curious and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation.
Work you'll do
The US Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) oversees the strategy and governance of information security, risk management and information security operations for the entire Deloitte US firm, which is comprised of four Firm Specific Subsidiaries (FSS); Audit, Tax, Consulting, and Risk & Financial Advisory; as well as the Enabling Areas (EA), which includes Government & Public Services (GPS). As the Tax Senior Manager, you will act as a business partner between Tax and the US Cyber Security organization. You will be responsible for championing cyber security initiatives within Tax and serve as a trusted advisor on information security to client engagement teams within the FSS.
Reporting to the US CISO and respective FSSs CTOs, and as a member of the US Cyber Leadership Team, you will and have responsibility to influence cyber security strategy actions cross-functionally. You will leverage a high degree of integrity, sound judgment, as well as domain competency in the field of information security and risk management.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Influence security objectives and efforts across the FSS / EA.
- Protect critical assets and align and prioritize our cyber security investments.
- Establish enhanced information security defense, minimize vulnerabilities, and strengthen business resilience.
- Proactively work with the US CISO to understand and respond to key cyber security requirements where the US Cyber Security organization should play a role in conceptualizing, creating and managing information security services to the FSS.
- Engage closely with the respective FSS / EA Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and other Risk Management professionals to adopt consistent cyber security practices at the business level, report on cyber security risks, and drive risk mitigation.
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,500 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
Cyber Security vigilantly protects Deloitte and client data. The team leads a strategic cyber risk program that adapts to a rapidly changing threat landscape, changes in business strategies, risks, and vulnerabilities. Using situational awareness, threat intelligence, and building a security culture across the organization, the team helps to protect the Deloitte brand.
Areas of focus include:
- Cyber design
- Risk & Compliance
- Technology Risk Management
- Identity & Access Management
- Data Protection
- Incident Response and Architecture
Our ideal candidate is an integrator of people and processes, a thought leader, a problem solver, and knowledgeable about cybersecurity.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Security, Computer Science, or Information Systems
- 10+ years of related experience, including cybersecurity and/or risk management experience in organizations of a similar scale or client-service experience in the field.
- Advanced generalist - organizational skills and experience, including project- or role-based experience in the following: policy and standards, risk management and reporting, and change management / adoption.
- C-level and executive interaction experience.
- Demonstrated experience driving strategy with cross-functional executive level stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to drive organizational change and work with multiple business units of an organization to effect change.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to interact effectively with professionals at all levels and communicate recommendations with diplomacy and tact.
- Experience across multiple security domains such as identity and access management (IAM), public-key encryption, security information and event management (SIEM), incident response, threat & vulnerability management.
- Broad knowledge and experience across IT infrastructure with security frameworks and standards such as ISO 17799/27001, NISPOM, PCI, and other relevant security-related regulations.
- Understanding of and ability to effectively apply trends and developments in the area of global security and risk management.
- Ability to frame and communicate security and risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences at various levels.
- Strong understanding of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited operating environment OR successful experience working in a comparable global professional services organization is preferred.
- Familiarity with cloud technologies and DevSecOps approaches.
- Knowledge of cloud-based design (preferably Azure) and evaluation of the security aspects of proposed solutions
- Experience evaluating the likelihood and impact of application vulnerabilities.
- Professional security certifications such as CISSP, CCISO, or CISA or equivalent experience.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 23692
Apply on company website