Are you an experienced, passionate pioneerin technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist whowants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideaswith your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so,consider an opportunity with Deloitte's Government & Public Servicespractice.
Our GPS Cyber Risk team is client focused and mission driven. Ourteam works across industries and sectors to respond more rapidly andeffectively, providing recommendations to improve cyber threat detection.
Work you'll do
The GPS Sr. Industrial Controls System Engineer /SolutionsArchitect will facilitate the development and documentation for the monitoringcapabilities for IoT and cyber-physical systems.
As an Industrial Controls Systems Engineer / Solution Architect youwill:
• Work with the Project Manager (PM) and IoT pillar techleads (monitor, detect, and test) to ensure unified development.
One will ensure high quality deliverables, report on the status ofthese parallel task development to stakeholders, monitoring and controllingproject progress and management of assigned team members.
• Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process andinnovative approaches to completing scope of work
• Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideasto solve client issues
• Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of workproducts
• Assist in proposal development, as requested
• Actively expand consulting skills and professionaldevelopment through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction withclients
• Serve as a “Subject Matter Expert”, adding interpretive valueto data presented or experienced insight into a functional process orissue
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems Security, Cybersecurity, Engineering, or related field or related experience.
- 5 years plus experience with Project Management Offices (PMOs)
- 8 year plus experience in cyber platforms, cyber vulnerabilities, and cyber hardening
- Ability to manage cost, schedule, and performance on a highly technical project
- 5 years plus experience understanding of non-enterprise IT networks and architectures to include CPS, OT, ICS, and SCADA.
- 8 plus years of experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), specifically the Agile Software Development Methodology
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
- Foundational understanding of cyber security, cyber engineering, and cyber defense
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Previous Federal Consulting experience
- Understanding of fundamental cloud computing concepts
- Experience with Information Assurance concepts and processes within the Federal government
- Knowledge of and experience with Federal security regulations, standards, and processes including FISMA, FIPS, NIST, and FedRAMP
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these arethe hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte'sGovernment & Public Services (GPS) practice is passionate about making animpact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practicerequires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams fromacross our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, itscommercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Ouraspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping totransform the Federal marketplace.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helpingpeople at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to dotheir best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, webelieve there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpenskills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing businessworld. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal developmentprograms at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety ofopportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. ExploreDeloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization.We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to dotheir best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing theiruniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that canhelp them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-beingprograms and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture whereour people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Thispurpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, ourpeople and our communities. We believe that business has the power toinspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism,and leadership to help drive positive social impact in ourcommunities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feelprepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you doyour research: know some background about the organization and the businessarea you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte Advisory” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E21NATADVMGR-IoT5
Apply on company website