Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. Traditional security programs have often been unsuccessful in unifying the need to both secure and support technology innovation required by the business. Join Deloitte's Cyber Risk Program Development and Governance services team and support the transition to an executive-led cyber risk program that balances requirements to be secure, vigilant, and resilient in line with the risk appetite of the organization
Work you'll do
As a Senior Consultant in our Cyber Strategy & Governance team, you will be part of the assessments to conduct an enterprise-wide basis for specific business areas, provide insight on areas of strength and weakness and guide ongoing investment and organizational transition strategies
- Support development of program performance goals and metrics based on CSD Strategic Plans, Annual Operating Plans, and 5 Year Plans
- Conduct trend analysis of CSD program and operational performance to identify opportunities for process improvement
- Update goals and metrics based on evolving CSD requirements
- Maintaining ongoing communications with, and serving as a point of contact to access subject matter experts relevant to ongoing strategic efforts
- Analyzing, advising, developing programmatic and technical solutions to manage CSD projects. Examples may include but are not limited to: Cloud Security, Industrial Control Systems, Supply Chain Risk Management, Unified Workflow Processes, and Building Resilient Architecture
- Identifying opportunities and develop strategies to integrate related technical capabilities
- Evaluating the scientific and engineering credibility of proposed technical projects and deliverables for ongoing projects
- Assist in conducting in-depth studies and writing analytic reports on topics identified by CSD leadership and driven by requirements as determined by leadership, subcomponents and other external customers
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
- 3+ years of experience supporting an organization with establishing and measuring performance related goals.
- Must have experience measuring performance using quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Must have experience making recommendations to leadership for improvement to organizational performance.
- Must have strong writing and analysis skills.
- Must have experience leading studies on performance measures and performance improvement.
- Must have experience developing program and technical solutions for areas including, but not limited to: Cloud Security, supply chain management, building resilient architecture, and unified workflow processes.
- Experience with Evaluation Criteria & Performance Metrics.
- Experience with Process Improvements.
- Experience with Project Management.
- Experience with Technical Writing.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain DHS Suitability.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employee sponsorship, now or anytime in the future.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 22394
Apply on company website