Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's Information Technology Services (ITS). We are curious and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation.
Work you'll do
This role will support the development of information technology solutions by evaluating cyber risk, security controls, and compliance with policies/standards via the following activities:
- Review assessment questionnaires and conduct interviews with project teams clarify responses
- Identify, communicate, and coordinate risk management activities such as vulnerability scanning, dynamic scans, confidentiality and privacy review etc.
- Prepare assessment reports for management to review and approve
- Evaluate technology solution privacy, confidentially, and security controls for compliance with company, regulatory, and legal requirements
- Drive, influence, and guide project/technology teams in the development/acquisition of secure solutions
- Communicate improvement recommendations that enhance the secure posture of technology solutions
- Track and communicate assessment required activities and status to stakeholders
- Participate in the security governance model, establishing policies, standards and best practices
- Collect and maintain evidence supporting cyber assessment findings and recommendations
- Assist with the review technology solution architectures to confirm risk is appropriately managed, security requirements will be address, and conformance with policies/standards
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~3,000 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Cyber Security
- Technology Support
- Technology & Infrastructure
- Relationship Management
- Strategy & Communications
- Project Management
Cyber Security vigilantly protects Deloitte and client data. The team leads a strategic cyber risk program that adapts to a rapidly changing threat landscape, changes in business strategies, risks, and vulnerabilities. Using situational awareness, threat intelligence, and building a security culture across the organization, the team helps to protect the Deloitte brand.
Areas of focus include:
- Risk & Compliance
- Identity & Access Management
- Data Protection
- Cyber Design
- Incident Response
- Security Architecture
- Business Partnership
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business Administration, or relevant educational or professional experience
- Excellent communication, report writing and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and cross functionally
- Excellent time management and related organizational skills, including appropriate sense of urgency, a proactive approach, and a suitable ability to anticipate and manage project lifecycle events, issues and obstacles
- Consulting skills (client service orientation, conflict resolution, analysis/synthesis of information, negotiation, project management, etc.)
- Excellent communication, listening and facilitation skills
- Experience in IT infrastructure, systems engineering, information security, or systems administration
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Experience assisting with the development security related architectural designs
- A background in general security practices such as identity and access management (IAM), encryption, and multi-factor authentication, security information and event management (SIEM), and others
- Experience of cyber security standards and frameworks such as ISO 27001 or NIST 800-32
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 15244
Apply on company website