Position Summary Are you a strategic thinker with first-hand knowledge across a variety of industries? Do phrases like “global effective tax rate reduction” and “efficient global cash utilization” peak your interest? Do you enjoy providing international compliance and consulting services to U.S and foreign multinational clients while identifying complex tax issues? If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, you should consider a career in Deloitte's International Tax Services practice. What you'll do
As a Tax Senior, you will work within an engagement team and draw on experience in accounting and taxation. You will provide tax compliance and consulting services to multinational clients on the tax implications of their international operations; and you will identify basic, and some complex, tax issues and provide tax analysis and recommendations for these entities and their affiliates.
Responsibilities will include:
• Preparing and reviewing work papers, allocations, and tax returns • Researching and preparing materials for consulting projects related to tax planning considerations • Supervising Tax Consultants
At Deloitte Tax LLP, our International Tax team helps multinational clients with their global tax planning and compliance needs. We offer a full-range of tax services and work collaboratively to help clients meet the challenges of a rapidly evolving market and regulatory environment. Our team members are highly-knowledgeable and have diverse backgrounds in transactional analysis and support, compliance and planning for inbound and outbound businesses, supply chain and intellectual property advising, transfer pricing, transformative business modeling, and more. Join us, and help clients optimize their tax functions and take strategy to the next level. Learn more about Deloitte International Tax.
- 2+ years of experience providing tax planning services or preparing and reviewing client work, preferably with a focus on international taxation
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or other business-related field
- Experience providing tax planning services or preparing and reviewing client work, preferably with a focus on international taxation
- Previous Big 4 experience, public accounting or consulting experience
- Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- One of the following accreditations obtained, in the processing of obtaining, or must be willing/able to obtain:
- Licensed CPA in the state of practice/primary office
- Licensed Attorney
- Enrolled Agent
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Tax LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 10225
Apply on company website