US Businesses, Global, and Strategic Services (BGS) – Impact & Integration Senior Consultant
US Impact & Integration is seeking candidates to join our team of experienced, internal consultants to drive strategic initiatives within and across Deloitte's businesses of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Risk & Financial Advisory, Tax, and Internal Services. We invite those with relevant experience in one or more of the following areas to apply:
- Strategy development / execution
- Workforce strategies / talent
- Organizational change management
- Culture / employee engagement
- Emerging technologies
- Data analytics / visualization
About the team
The US Impact & Integration team sits within Businesses, Global, and Strategic Services (BGS). Impact & Integration partners with senior leaders and teams from across Deloitte to execute the firm's strategy through a portfolio of strategic projects and transformation initiatives.
Work you'll do
As a Senior Consultant on the Impact & Integration team, you will act as an internal consultant and work on a wide range of high-visibility projects, from strategy and design to management and execution. Representative topic areas include shaping Deloitte's Future of Work, guiding our digital collaboration roadmap, and measuring the impact of our go-to-market efforts. Regardless of your focus, you will apply your consulting skillset, leadership mindset, and strategic thinking. Examples of your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Collaborating across teams – from Strategy to Talent to ITS to Marketing – to define your project vision, engage key stakeholders, deliver against your roadmaps, and measure / report on results for leadership
- Leading project deliverables based on actioning insights to drive desired results
- Applying data to drive decision-making and measure impact
- Having your finger on the pulse of relevant market trends and bringing those through into your perspectives and decision-making
- Translating complex ideas into simple and clear articulations, both written (e.g. PowerPoint), and verbally (e.g. presenting to leadership, briefing stakeholders, leading meetings)
- Keeping your project(s) on track through clear delegation of responsibilities and tracking, monitoring deliverable completion, overseeing status reports, and ensuring appropriate follow-up
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years relevant experience in Consulting and/or professional services, with a focus on internal / external strategy, business transformation, and project management
- 4+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas: Strategy development / execution, workforce strategies / talent, organizational change management, culture / employee engagement, emerging technologies, and data analytics / visualization
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Limited travel (due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Master's degree
- Management and/or coaching experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong executive presence with project management, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Agile and flexible approach to teaming and work
- Well-organized with the ability to handle several projects simultaneously
- Ability to operate independently and proactively within a broader team-based environment
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively virtually
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 35055
Apply on company website